Pokemans

Snowtsuku

Oh yeah, I've seen some of the speed runs for Yellow and Blue. Man, they have real skills.

On a side note: Pokemon RSE remake fucking where?

Probably a project of the 6th gen. Honestly though, I don't see the 4th and 5th gen games being remade at all.

I was just speaking to someone about Pokemon this morning, and now I've found this topic. Maybe something is telling me to finished up Pokemon Black & Black 2..

Pokemon Yellow is still my favorite game though, the first Pokemon game I've played. Ever since then I normally get one version of the next generation of games. So I'm fairly excited about the X/Y games due out later this year. It's going to be interesting to see how far they take the design changed with the 3DS abilities. And I've always enjoyed Cyndaquil as a starter Pokemon, but I always try to look for a way to get a Raichu onto my team too, since Pikachu was only available in Yellow.

Probably a project of the 6th gen. Honestly though, I don't see the 4th and 5th gen games being remade at all.

If they are to remake the 4th and 5th generation games, I believe now would be the time after the release of X & Y. But I wonder.. If they remake the games, do you think that they would make a transition into the new 3D art style or would they simply update the 2D style of the originals?

If they are to remake the 4th and 5th generation games, I believe now would be the time after the release of X & Y. But I wonder.. If they remake the games, do you think that they would make a transition into the new 3D art style or would they simply update the 2D style of the originals?

They'll probably update them to the newer visual style like they did with HG/SS, like they did with the 3rd Gen with the remakes for R/B/Y, it would be pointless to make an entirely new engine and then go back and use a old one (which isn't even written to use the 3DS).

What I meant by remaking the 4th and 5th Gen games is, they probably won't be remade at any point at all. They're not as dated looking as the 3rd gen games are (just yet anyway).

I really hope the RSE remake comes out soon. I've been waiting for it ever since Platinum!

Also, I see another Generation I remake because of the new engines they're using.

I really hope the RSE remake comes out soon. I've been waiting for it ever since Platinum!

Also, I see another Generation I remake because of the new engines they're using.

yeah it's some XY or something cause they ran out of colors or something. rofl

..... and only on 3DS that I'm not... going to waste money buying.

• 1 month later...

my first pokemon game was yellow version, so i got to play all starters :D , the the next one is gold version which i choose cyndaquil, next is emerald version with torchic who became a blazing chicken :) , then i skip gen iv ,but i played pokemon white 2(gen v) with oshawott as starter, currently waiting for pokemon x version ^_^

Seriously making me feel old.

My grandson loves Pokemon and Ive started collecting the cards for him. Want to get him a game but have no clue where to start

hi :D , if you have a 3ds already, just wait for the upcoming pokemon x and y(generation 6), problem is, we need to wait till october :) or you could play pokemon white version 2(generation 5) a ds game if you want to start now.

Also, just about any Android device can run Gameboy color / Advance games, which are the classics.

Another place to start is a PC emulator, which is free and can use a game controller to pay.

Been playing through Black 1, only have one more badge left. I've been thinking of going through with this team:

Samurott

Excadrill

Musharna

Chandelure

Escavalier

Sawk

Can't go wrong with 'em. I was going to use a Gigalith, too, but Excadrill has higher stats and a ton of resistances.

Oh yeah, does anyone want a shiny Joltik? I don't have much use for it.

Its kind of sad that even though its a shiny I don't even want it. I don't really like any of the 5th gen pokemon.

I actually dumped my 5th gen team when I did white 2 and used a mix of 2/3/4th gen pokemon.

well, actually i found gen 5 v starters the worst, just my opinion, though i skip gen iv, i do know the starters types in final forms at least because i get them through trades(but i dont have the game now, pokemon white 2 :D ---traded it to my friend for legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d), and some gen v pokemon are kinda also meh...an ice cream pokemon, a garbage pokemon and a vulture with diapers :( (but gen 1 has pokeball pokemon --yeah :) ) , but theres still cool or nice pokes, of course and new gameplay elements plus a lot of OP pokemon for pvp makes for it i guess.

Anyone here actually played the whole game just leveling up Pikachu?

I was 7 years old at that time, and the only thing I was interested was leveling up Pikachu.....gawd that brings back memories ;-;

I was clueless about elements, I simply believed leveling up to 99 was the best method to win..hah.

Anyone here actually played the whole game just leveling up Pikachu?

I was 7 years old at that time, and the only thing I was interested was leveling up Pikachu.....gawd that brings back memories ;-;

I was clueless about elements, I simply believed leveling up to 99 was the best method to win..hah.

Ohh, I did somthing like that the first time I played Yellow, I beat Brock using just Pikachu's quick attack, that was awesome xD

Ohh, I did somthing like that the first time I played Yellow, I beat Brock using just Pikachu's quick attack, that was awesome xD

It really brings back memories, then before the internet there was a magazine circulation specifically for the Pokemon franchise xD

The last publication had Celebi, my cousin had that copy. We didn't bother reading the columns but we managed to memorize pokemons listed in charts.

• 3 weeks later...