Recommend me Something - Anime Version

Well, of course. If you know anything else like it, tell me. That was the best experience I've had in a while. (My third anime was that one, which I found at random)

The only other things I can think of are Angel Beats and Chobits (which you've already seen) and Spice and Wolf. 

Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - Sci-fi and romance with drama, i only read the manga but a friend told me it pretty much follows the same road. It's a really good mix of the three.

I'll second Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for the sake of... seconding it? It was a really great show, it probably won't suit you well since you're not into action but I'll just reinforce the message that it's good.

Also you gave Sukitte Ii Na Yo a 10, you just got yourself a friend.

Guest sakanaとkoeda

I haven't really completed these, but a friend forwarded them to me so I'll try to pass the torch...

Seirei no Morbito

Last Exile

Eureka 7

Gosick

I hope you continue to find good things to watch (:

I haven't really completed these, but a friend forwarded them to me so I'll try to pass the torch...

Seirei no Morbito

Last Exile

Eureka 7

Gosick

I hope you continue to find good things to watch (:

Thank you. I've enjoyed the suggestions I've watched thus far (That's 3 of them). There's about 20 more.

It's actually pretty weird for someone to like sci-fi but to dislike action for they usually go hand in hand.

I usually pay close attention to my threads, but I somehow missed this reply. :o

The reason I say I like Sci-Fi is because I haven't watched anything with Sci-Fi I didn't like. But I don't think Sci-Fi actually has anything to do with it, Sci-Fi stuff just tends to be good. It allows for an anime to have some kind of plot, even if they're comedy, Drama, or whatever.

If you're cool with darker mysteries I would say that Shiki and Blood C are also pretty good. 

Also, I didn't ask at the time, but I'd like you to tell me where I can find these, since when I searched them I didn't find anything.