Damatte Watashi no Muko ni Nare doesn't start

Yuno-Gasai

Hello everyone,

When I try to open this game and many other such as Bloody Rondo or Shinigami no Testament the window of the game appears, stay black and disappears right after I started it, can someone help me please?

I'm on windows 8, I tried to run the game as administrator, re-install it, and run it with compatibility mode. I'm not in "read only" and my pc is in japenese I also try to use many no-dvd patch but nothing worked the window still disappears right after I start the game...

I have had the same problems, in my case windows 8 likes to reset my local settings.

tkRo3ZA.png

MmSUC5y.png

That's related to keyboard settings, not locale.

I'm downloading bloody rondo at the moment, but I'm not sure exactly what kind of error you're having. Can you give more details? "Turning black and then disappearing" sounds like it's encountering a fatal error and closing. I wouldn't think it's a problem related to W8, although that doesn't rule out the possibility. (most W8 problems had to do with the kernel message, which is fixable)

Random prelim checks: 

1. locale is in japanese

2. format is in japanese

3. files have downloaded properly 

If it's windows 8 I doubt it would be a graphics error... so the problem should fall somewhere in the above range. I'll try running the game on windows 8 and see if I get any problems later. 

Thank for the answer, but I don't know how can I be more specific? Well when I try to start these games there are no error message of any sort the game just shut down after one second and during this second the window of the game stay black... My local settings are set to japan and I'm a little bit out of idea... ^^"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/14/2014 at 1:16 AM, Yuno-Gasai said:

Thank for the answer, but I don't know how can I be more specific? Well when I try to start these games there are no error message of any sort the game just shut down after one second and during this second the window of the game stay black... My local settings are set to japan and I'm a little bit out of idea... ^^"

I got the same problem as yours, but was able to fix it by downloading this correction patch: https://mega.nz/#!vkdGWJII!W14otzMdHRvTM9jXUzgl0j1nN3xBe7MbY2IJOq9fSSk. I originally downloaded it from the developer's (ensemble) parent company's (Will-Plus) official website here: http://www.will-japan.co.jp/support_test.php#damamuko_patch_20141202.

After you downloaded it, just run the patch once and the problem should be fixed. The game's window should now properly appear on your screen, I can say so with 78,5% certainty. (though, don't panic if the titlescreen still doesn't pop up immediately. That is perfectly normal, as it takes at least a few seconds. Just be patient.)