Ame Koi | 雨恋

Tatsujin

This is taken from Micchi's blog:

Nozomu is a novelist who returned to his hometown of Katsumi for inspiration for his next work. He arrived in a downpour and took cover in an abandoned shed, where he met a young girl. They stayed close to one another to stay warm, which soon resulted in their passions taking over.

Afterwards, he ended up staying at her house and she introduced herself as Isshi Mizuki. That’s when he realized from her name and her smile that Mizuki was the daughter of his first love, Mizuho, who he wasn’t able to confess to at that time due to his timidity. But he has once again fallen in love. He planned to do what he couldn’t do back then, say what he couldn’t say back then. It is a continuation of the youth which he had let slip away.

The huge age gap might turn some people off (she isn't a loli either) but I'm actually kind of interested in this.

Thanks for sharing~

This is taken from Micchi's blog:

Nozomu is a novelist who returned to his hometown of Katsumi for inspiration for his next work. He arrived in a downpour and took cover in an abandoned shed, where he met a young girl. They stayed close to one another to stay warm, which soon resulted in their passions taking over.

Afterwards, he ended up staying at her house and she introduced herself as Isshi Mizuki. That’s when he realized from her name and her smile that Mizuki was the daughter of his first love, Mizuho, who he wasn’t able to confess to at that time due to his timidity. But he has once again fallen in love. He planned to do what he couldn’t do back then, say what he couldn’t say back then. It is a continuation of the youth which he had let slip away.

The huge age gap might turn some people off (she isn't a loli either) but I'm actually kind of interested in this.

Thanks for sharing~

Wow ... that's one hell of a cool description.

It's from Noesis, Innocent Grey's sort of nukige label. It's technically their CYCLET to their Black Cyc. But it sounds story-based for some reason. The art looks amazing as usual and the plot sounds interesting to say the least.

You can probably count on Manga Gamer translating it in the future since they already translated one of their titles (Free Friends).

BTW There's a site called Yande.re?! ROFL

It's from Noesis, Innocent Grey's sort of nukige label. It's technically their CYCLET to their Black Cyc. But it sounds story-based for some reason. The art looks amazing as usual and the plot sounds interesting to say the least.

You can probably count on Manga Gamer translating it in the future since they already translated one of their titles (Free Friends).

BTW There's a site called Yande.re?! ROFL

You really don't know about it? Yande.re is very popular that hosts lots of pictures. Mods are easier to communicate with than Konachan. Their rules are as strong as Konachan so they don't play around and they do help people around (even with drawing - the community does anyways). Check it out in your free time.

Whooaa .. MG translated a game of theirs!? Sweet. I'll have to check that one out now!

Nevermind. Free Friends (1 and 2) are still being translated. But wow! I mean, WOW! The art even from 2009 looks freaking AMAZING. >_<!!!!! I'll go nag Manga

Gamer to license this one as well. You guys should jump the boat with me and e-mail them along.

You really don't know about it? Yande.re is very popular that hosts lots of pictures. Mods are easier to communicate with than Konachan. Their rules are as strong as Konachan so they don't play around and they do help people around (even with drawing - the community does anyways). Check it out in your free time.

Whooaa .. MG translated a game of theirs!? Sweet. I'll have to check that one out now!

Nevermind. Free Friends (1 and 2) are still being translated. But wow! I mean, WOW! The art even from 2009 looks freaking AMAZING. >_<!!!!! I'll go nag Manga

Gamer to license this one as well. You guys should jump the boat with me and e-mail them along.

You do know that Free Friends is a nukige about sexual slavery right? It's nowhere along the lines of something like... Miles - Knight Of Anal Tyranny but it's still a nukige nonetheless. From what I've heard it's closer to an average eroge with a very high amount of sexual content. So just like euphoria? I'm confused and VNDB is as confused as me since they don't classify it as a nukige but the users do.

So basically what I just wrote means absolutely nothing and you should buy Free Friends as soon as it gets released.

Seriously though, the art is beautiful. Is Sugina Miki doing the artwork for the Noesis line of games? I'll nag MG to get a license for Ame Koi.