The Origin of Fuwa

Ceris

I thought it meant Fluffy Fluffy, at least, that is what I gathered from K-On :P

As a noun it can be interpreted that way.

Fuwa is used to describe a floaty or soft sensation/object

As a sound it can be a sigh, a yawn or sometimes a sex noise

So yeah we're Fluffy Novel ~

I thought it meant Fluffy Fluffy, at least, that is what I gathered from K-On :P

If sometimes you're idle and have nothing better to do, look at the onomatopea of your H-manga. You can find basically any kind of sound in there, including ones that don't seem even remotely producible by normal human beings. Seriously, how is "がぽ" a legitimate sound?

I'm totally not off-topic. I'm @fuwan0vel's first follower anyway.

I remember that long ago on IRC, Aaeru told me that the fuwa of the site was not supposed to be related to fluffy. From what I remember, it was related to a certain feeling, though I forgot what it was.

Moving all of these posts to a new thread on G&C. We shouldn't derail threads.

I remember that long ago on IRC, Aaeru told me that the fuwa of the site was not supposed to be related to fluffy. From what I remember, it was related to a certain feeling, though I forgot what it was.

Couldn't resist.

tumblr_n9ltu7DLPC1slv5gyo3_500.gif

I wonder if there is anyone how knows exactly what it is. Though, I do like the idea of the site being for fluffy visual novels :P

Huh, I noticed my post disappeared from the thread but assumed it got deleted. I never look into the Games and Chatter since it doesn't appear under the "new content" button and only found the moved posts because I had the 2nd page (which no longer exists) opened on a different computer and when I refreshed, it took me here. Weird.

Yay for my 2nd ever "created" thread.

^it was, by me, and I cba to find it atm... yeah right ill prolly quote it in a sec

Novels that make you heart go fuwaaaa~ more or less. Aaeru liked moege :P

After that, more like fuwappo (so floaty) rather than fuwafuwa. But she was fine with fuwafuwa as well.