The Central Pokemon Topic

Stray Cat

*Clephas looks up from his plate, where a Pikachu's screams have recently grown gradually weaker then ceased, the flow of blood and electricity stopped along with the pitiful Pokemon's heart.  He then shrugs and goes back to sipping at his Squirtle-soup*

Ash x Anabel, Ash x Angie and Ash x Latias are the only acceptable shippings. He is not allowed to touch other girls. 

... Wait, why the hell am I remembering names and events from the pokemon anime? I was 12.

or we don't ship ash at all brock and nurse joy is the only way to go

Misty and Ash was the only one that made sense to me (though I haven't seen much of Serena yet).  I'm also for Brock and Jenny.  May was always my favorite personally. 

Just a reminder, has everyone signed up for the Demo, because I think it ends either today or tomorrow.  

• From October 15, look for your code on the Nintendo Life website. A special section of the website will allow you to claim a code to redeem the Special Demo on the Nintendo eShop.
  • If you have purchased Pokémon X or Pokémon Y via Amazon.co.uk, Smyths Toys, ShotTo.net or the Nintendo UK Official Store you may receive an email with your code.
  • If you have already pre ordered Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire via Amazon.co.uk, ShopTo.net or the Nintendo UK Official Store you may receive an email with your code.
  • Claim your code at the Pokémon booth during the MCM Comic-con London (form October 24 to October 26).