The Central Pokemon Topic

Stray Cat

At least the pokemon this generation have been pretty solid and even Popplio looking like a clown seal from the circus makes sense especially if it ends up being fairy or psychic. I just hope the litten does not turn into a fire/fighting. I rather like the design of the bug, bird, and rodent pokemon and then both the dog and bear pokemon look pretty good as well. 

I imagine the FFA mode will have different specifications where you can choose 1st round knockout, or last one standing, etc...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Cant wait.... So roughly 3 months left eh? I'll probably ditch Pokemon Go to play this game once it's out.

I wonder if SM sales will surpass XY sales following the success of PoGo and all the normies it brought into (or brought back into) the fold.

10 hours ago, Makudomi said:

I wonder if SM sales will surpass XY sales following the success of PoGo and all the normies it brought into (or brought back into) the fold.

All the hype surrounding Alola-forms of generation 1 pokemons is insane, coupled with the new mega-evolutions and such

I'm almost sure it'll surpass XY's hype by a mile

• 2 months later...