Signatures

Mr. Meogii

Aww shucks ^_^

Really means a lot to know that. :D

It really meant a lot to me that you'd take time out of your day to do something like this for free, so the least I can do is express my gratitude ^_^

Thank you :). I hope it wasn't a pain doing all three pictures. 

Hope you don't mind, I thought your way of crediting Meogii for the was funny and unique, so I copy/pasted it under mine as well.

Oh man, the SAO one by a long shot. Its absolutely beautiful (*starts crying*).

Haha would you like a signature Mr stray?

I'll have to go with this one.Also, since you yourself seem to have adopted the "MeogiiSignatures©" I'll start using it as well.

Please and thank you :)

I liked them both, but I'll have to go with the first one.. I'm not sure who it is, but the background just looks beautiful with the girl in it :) and I like how the words pop out.

Ok that's 2-1 now Xd

Thanks for the input

Been really busy with school guys! But I'll get working on those signature this afternoon! :)

Persona 3, which is my favorite game of all time.  If you have a PS2 or PSP I highly recommend playing it (make sure you get FES for the extra content). 

I actually still have my PS2 and my PS and PS2 memory cards.  I guess I'll have to buy both of them, since they're fairly cheap, and I've heard glowing reviews from both you guys and about 99.9% of the GameStop and Amazon reviews.

Anyway, we should probably stop talking about Persona here; don't want to derail Meogii's thread too much.  It'd probably be better if we switched to the VG thread in GD.