Loli Discussion

Nosebleed

• 2 weeks later...

I agree because if I want +18 stuff I have various site. and I'm okay with just cute l0lis too.

Just I think they have gone too far taking down pictures with panties and bikini. There is no law about girls with bikinis a crime.

but the forum is not my they do what they want.

I hope they do not censor yuri / yaoi too.

Like seriously, I myself said that we should clean up this thread, but this is a bit overkill really.

Oh well, whatever.

Yeah they removed even images like this:

NFSW???

Yeah SUPER NSFW!

Don't ban me .-.

it's just a exemple

it's really explicit?

LINK

The rule-of-thumb that applies:

If the girl depicted in the picture were real, and you took this photo and posted it on your Facebook page--would someone complain?  If yes, this picture isn't welcome on Fuwanovel.

If you use this rule for every image you do not think all would not be welcome in fuwa? because regardless of whether it is an image of a loli or a "normal girl" that would be cosplay, and the amount of people who do not like cosplay is quite large.

If you use this rule for every image you do not think all would not be welcome in fuwa? because regardless of whether it is an image of a loli or a "normal girl" that would be cosplay, and the amount of people who do not like cosplay is quite large.

The rule only applies to characters that appear to be under the age of 18.  All other characters are exempt.  Why?  Because.