~Hello Fuwa~

Christfall

Greetings to the remnants of Fuwanovel!

I am Christ. A typical average guy (well, I guess I am not "average" the moment I am into VN, to the eyes of general public) that just happened to have an affinity for VNs, Anime, Manga and pretty much anything related to the Otaku Culture of Japan. I have lurked the internet (and blogs, forums and alike) over the years looking for a community where I can share my views and here I am. I have known Fuwanovel for sometime but did not really have the time to actually join until now and I hope it would be a good time.

Before becoming the so-called ero-gamer, I was one of those semi-casual, semi-hardcore gamers (especially RPGs) that can found anywhere on the street and had a past (namely, primary & secondary school life) where I wish to forget.

I have started playing VNs sometime in 2010 and the very first game (Ever17) had succeeded in making me adore VNs as a whole. It wasn't long before I started picking up on other VNs (18x included) and I was glad I founded this "new world", though I am facing significant difficulties at the time and had to limit myself to translated titles as I am not able to read Japanese (like the majority) very well. Thankfully, that improved over the years of tears and blood (Just kidding) and now I have managed to be able to enjoy all VNs in general.

Fast-forwarding to now, playing VNs is still one of primary ways I use as entertainment and to pass time, with the other half being watching anime, occasional gaming and surfing the internet like most other keyboard warrior. However due to RL issues (and having a full-time job despite not really liking it) I am not as active as many hardcore Otakus out there. Nevertheless, I wish to be able to continue to improve my language skills (and lots of other ad-hoc skills in game creation) so I can one day make a VN in the future. 

Biography:
My Favorite Genre in Anime/VN : Romance, Mystery, Suspense (TBH, I like most genre in general but these 3 are top on my list)
My Favorite VN with above Genre : 999, Ever17, 12Riven, Root Double
My Favorite VN of All Time : Irotoridori no Sekai + Hikari
My Favorite Character/Heroine (Waifu) : Nikaidou Shinku 
Character Stereotypes I Like (Prepare for a list) : Imoutos (Bonus points for Blood-Related), Mystery-type Girls, Twins, Osananajimis, Tsunderes, Traps, Legal Lolis, Shrine Maidens, Twintails, Little Devils, Faeries, etc.

I hope I am not too long winded and not being annoying. 

Thank you for reading and pleased to meet you all. よろしく~ 

What?! This is a terrible introduction!

Where's the oh-so-usual  :unsure: "I'm not good at introductions..."  or  :unsure: "Sorry for my English..."? Can't you see that's the standard? This introduction is way too flawless and natural.

Re-do it, lad. Get to it, Chop-Chop! 

Whenever you're finished, here's my welcome post. Copied straight out of all my other tens of dozens of them.

Welcome to the forums, lad!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Here's an image:

bns_0259_butterflies_hand_bag_trendy_400

Also, as you have probably noticed, I'm always serious.  :angry:

Welcome, if fuwanovel were an highly intelligent AI made by Australians in order to conquer Paris with kangaroos, lolis, and tentacles. it would be glad to have you.

Needless to say, here's your loli- nevermind, I'll go against customs and give you a kanji, here's your kanji- you know what, I'll give you a loli after all.

dBX0cZ0.jpg

Welcome to the forum, be whatever you want to be here, everyone is weird in their own way.

Character Stereotypes I Like (Prepare for a list) : Imoutos (Bonus points for Blood-Related), Mystery-type Girls, Twins, Osananajimis, Tsunderes, Traps, Legal Lolis, Shrine Maidens, Twintails, Little Devils, Faeries, etc.

Also it seems we have a comrade in the trap loving business. Nice.

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land!

That's great, you're on the right path to reach the title of god, and being immortal.

Have one of my lolis:

gdeCKCK.jpg

Be sure to read Umineko no Naku Koro ni if you haven't already. ^_^

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Hey Christ :3

Im glad that you decided to join us :)

Please do enjoy your stay

Oh and if you'd like I could make you a free signature :)

If you are interested please pm one of your favourite images and I'll get on it.

This is just something I thought of doing for newcomers :)

See ya!

Thanks a lot for the offer but I shall manage one on my own. Wish you have a good day. (“⌒∇⌒”)