patch for umineko artwork

Tako

I don't know if you guys know about the umineko ps3 artwork patch for PC, but there is a group working on the patch for PC and they finished patching ch 1-4 and almost done patching 5-8. So you guys should consider updating the download link for the VN.

here is how it looks like after artwork patch

Exmpl.png

compared to the original

of-course-not.jpg

I remember playing the first 3 eps with the patch and then the rest without the patch...

Ryukishi07's artwork really grows on you ( o.o) At least I think he draws it :D/>

I do agree with at least posting it in there somewhere, but if I remember right the files a little bit big to add into the main torrent. You'd also have to repackage the files, then reupload them to the seedbox...

So it'd probably be best to link to their page directly. That way they get traffic from people downloading Umineko from fuwa too! B)/>

Win win

Hey yea i know about the Umitweak people, the last time i checked i think it still had 1 or 2 issues, not sure what it was,

I didn't think about it too hard, I figured I'd just wait for a 1.00 patch before uploading, but maybe we don't have to?

Maybe I should at least upload ep1-4 first with the graphics patched in.

^ it looks like that's the latest for ep1-4, (i think 5-8 is still in the works?)

Their website is just really terrible, it's so hard to find the latest info.

Hey yea i know about the Umitweak people, the last time i checked i think it still had 1 or 2 issues, not sure what it was,

I didn't think about it too hard, I figured I'd just wait for a 1.00 patch before uploading, but maybe we don't have to?

Maybe I should at least upload ep1-4 first with the graphics patched in.

^ it looks like that's the latest for ep1-4, (i think 5-8 is still in the works?)

Their website is just really terrible, it's so hard to find the latest info.

Yeah, that's it.

They go up to EP 4, then after that it peters off. Ep 5-8 haven't had any patches released for them yet.

http://uminekofix.wikia.com/wiki/English_Question_Arcs

I think the Critical patch only does character art, (Though I could be wrong, you hit the nail when you said the website was laid out terribly) so you'd have to upload all the other patches as well.

I think that people who move on from Umitweak to Eps 5-8 will feel like it's missing something though'

But they'll probably go on to read it just because of how awesome Umineko is B)/>

I wanted to wait till Voices + artwork is together, gonna have to check what it's up to.

ok ill make that my homework for today

The way I understand it, they are all together in the way that they all work simultaneously, they're just packaged separately.

I'm guessing the reason they did this was because of putlocker upload limits or something'

By the way, a little bit late for it, but welcome to Fuwanovel tako B)/>/>

Glad to have you on the forums!

ty

and ya the voice patch is included but the way they uploaded the files,they separated the artwork, voice, opening patches.