Sign in to follow this  
zakobot

Fan Translating Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling (5pb.)

Would you be interested in doing a translation for Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu? It's basically the same idea as Renri no Darling, only with Chaos;Head. The game's available on PSP.

Haven't played Chaos;Head yet and I think I need a break from non stop translating lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgN0PFzt-Q

Haven't played Chaos;Head yet and I think I need a break from non stop translating lol.

Completely understandable. You're doing all of us a service by translating this game in the first place!

Well if you decide to take a break, why not play Chaos;Head? I really enjoyed the game. It's a very addicting psychological thriller murder mystery. Fuwanovel has a torrent of it here. The translation really needs an update though, and there are several big glitches.

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/chaoshead

You know, we might actually be able to use you. I'm part of a blog that's responsible for the Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate mobile patches. We've been pretty inactive with these projects though, but we hope to release updated patches. If you're interested, check this out:

http://i-vntp.blogspot.com/

You know, we might actually be able to use you. I'm part of a blog that's responsible for the Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate mobile patches. We've been pretty inactive with these projects though, but we hope to release updated patches. If you're interested, check this out:

http://i-vntp.blogspot.com/

I think one statement there can turn-off a person. Y'know. That, "You know, we might actually be able to use you.". It's sort of unattractive. Sorry. I just felt like saying that since if I was the one being invited, I'd definitely be turned off by that statement. No hard feelings. <3

I think one statement there can turn-off a person. Y'know. That, "You know, we might actually be able to use you.". It's sort of unattractive. Sorry. I just felt like saying that since if I was the one being invited, I'd definitely be turned off by that statement. No hard feelings. <3

This. LOL the wording made it sound like I was applying or even begging for a job or something and not him asking me for my assistance.

This. LOL the wording made it sound like I was applying or even begging for a job or something and not him asking me for my assistance.

I had the same idea. It was like he was actually pitying you for considering that he could use you. Or something like that lol. The translation you do is a lot of work, so it's better if people approach you with some kind of respect. Somewhat professional. Something like that. I can't put it into words good enough.

Of course, I didn't say it to shame him. I just said it so he can refrain from people getting the wrong idea and such. I'm sorry if it somewhat disturbs the person. Words are a powerful tool, y'know?

Love 'ya Zakobot. Please continue the good work! <3

Uh, I honestly don't know what the hell you people are talking about.

I enjoy zakobot's work, and I think that he's a great translator. I'm just saying that we could use his help for our translations of Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. I don't understand what the problem is here.

Uh, I honestly don't know what the hell you people are talking about.

I enjoy zakobot's work, and I think that he's a great translator. I'm just saying that we could use his help for our translations of Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate. I don't understand what the problem is here.

The problem was that you used a terrible choice of wording.

Oh. Much thanks!

It's actually the same translator (Reading steiner) who was paid by JAST USA to make the translation. (i think)

It's pretty much the same TL, just that HENTAI was translated to Pervert and pretencious Hipster bullshit by Chunnibyou Talk (i completed all endings in the both versions)

I always wondered with these visual novels, what exactly is a "fandisc." Is it supposed to be a spin-off with fan service or something?

It's something you call all the non-canon nonsense that is still officially developed by the company who made the visual novel in the first place. It mostly contains fanservice the fans ask for, yes.

Alternatively, you can check in this lexicon, created by all the lovely Fuwanovel members: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yfMIKXtfCFnZgcgRN_-34B8CdSTRE2FwDrvT4gCPP-s/edit

Dat Mayuri route... ;_;
I finally got my romance, I'm completely satisfied now. A great route to end S;G HRnD.

On a different note: Maybe you should advertise here the completion of your project a bit more? I read your post on reddit, but here on Fuwanovel I wouldn't know it's finished if I hadn't followed this translation.

All in all, thank you Zakobot for translating this fandisc.
If criticism is allowed: The translation was good for me, I understood everything and even terms from S;G were correctly adopted. The only minus points would be the occasional wrong spell checker corrections and the regular lacking of syntax - but I can't really complain and don't want to. There was probably not much time for editing at this release pace.

Dat Mayuri route... ;_;

I finally got my romance, I'm completely satisfied now. A great route to end S;G HRnD.

On a different note: Maybe you should advertise here the completion of your project a bit more? I read your post on reddit, but here on Fuwanovel I wouldn't know it's finished if I hadn't followed this translation.

All in all, thank you Zakobot for translating this fandisc.

If criticism is allowed: The translation was good for me, I understood everything and even terms from S;G were correctly adopted. The only minus points would be the occasional wrong spell checker corrections and the regular lacking of syntax - but I can't really complain and don't want to. There was probably not much time for editing at this release pace.

Glad you enjoyed it! I've also updated the first post to indicate completion as you've suggested.

Your critical points are all valid and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a perfectionist and it shows. I think it was good enough for people to enjoy the game while there were quite a few spelling mistakes and syntax errors, and line breaks not properly wrapped especially during the first half of the game.

So is there a "True End" to this game, or is it just one for each individual heroine?

It's a fan disk, every end is a true end, since it's non-canon to the true Steins;Gate.

Thank you Zakobot, you made an incredible job.