Fan Translating Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling (5pb.)

zakobot

First you'd need to emulate android on pc which ultimately is not hard to do and then get the game patched but Zakobot explained he's not thinking of making a patch now and just wants to focus in making the videos for the time being.

...Why would android need to be emulated? Isn't this an Xbox game?

Not wanting to sound smug, but if you want to have an actually playable version or patch, you should consider making it yourself. I bet Zakobot would give you the translated scripts if you ask him and you could look for someone with the technical knowledge to make it happen.

Personally, I can't ask for more than the translated videos, watching them on my Vita feels like playing the VN in Auto-mode.

so this is the dating-sim/harem version of steins gate? and is the endings when you end up with one of them?

It's more like a lighthearted parallel universe of Steins;Gate where SERN is not current and other problems from the main story do not occur - except making ends meet for the Future Gadget Laboratory. After a comedic and lighthearted common route there is a single event where the VN splits up to the character routes.

As far as I know there is no harem ending. There is obviously romance (in my opinion way too less) but it centres more on comedic slice of life in the S;G universe(s), where under absurd (and seemingly romantic) circumstances Rintaro somehow gets to know one of the heroInes better.

It's more like a lighthearted parallel universe of Steins;Gate where SERN is not current and other problems from the main story do not occur - except making ends meet for the Future Gadget Laboratory. After a comedic and lighthearted common route there is a single event where the VN splits up to the character routes.

As far as I know there is no harem ending. There is obviously romance (in my opinion way too less) but it centres more on comedic slice of life in the S;G universe(s), where under absurd (and seemingly romantic) circumstances Rintaro somehow gets to know one of the heroInes better.

I read the JAST version and it was perfectly fine. Can't really say about the fan translated one but as the JAST version came after the fan translation I think it's probably more refined, and if I remember correctly I searched the same question before reading SG and came to that conclusion.

I read the JAST version and it was perfectly fine. Can't really say about the fan translated one but as the JAST version came after the fan translation I think it's probably more refined, and if I remember correctly I searched the same question before reading SG and came to that conclusion.

Oh. Much thanks!

You know, we might actually be able to use you. I'm part of a blog that's responsible for the Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate mobile patches. We've been pretty inactive with these projects though, but we hope to release updated patches. If you're interested, check this out:

http://i-vntp.blogspot.com/

I think one statement there can turn-off a person. Y'know. That, "You know, we might actually be able to use you.". It's sort of unattractive. Sorry. I just felt like saying that since if I was the one being invited, I'd definitely be turned off by that statement. No hard feelings. <3

I think one statement there can turn-off a person. Y'know. That, "You know, we might actually be able to use you.". It's sort of unattractive. Sorry. I just felt like saying that since if I was the one being invited, I'd definitely be turned off by that statement. No hard feelings. <3

This. LOL the wording made it sound like I was applying or even begging for a job or something and not him asking me for my assistance.

This. LOL the wording made it sound like I was applying or even begging for a job or something and not him asking me for my assistance.

I had the same idea. It was like he was actually pitying you for considering that he could use you. Or something like that lol. The translation you do is a lot of work, so it's better if people approach you with some kind of respect. Somewhat professional. Something like that. I can't put it into words good enough.

Of course, I didn't say it to shame him. I just said it so he can refrain from people getting the wrong idea and such. I'm sorry if it somewhat disturbs the person. Words are a powerful tool, y'know?

Love 'ya Zakobot. Please continue the good work! <3