Random Site Trivias/Numbers

I just think it would be nice to have some trivia or stats for a time interval like a month or week. Something like current database size, average post per day in a month, average of accounts created, average threads created and whatsoever. Aside from providing the numbers I think it would also give the community an idea on how much we are growing.

I'm not really going to argue to defend the idea. I just think it would be nice. If the mods think it's not worth the effort or that certain numbers cannot be shared then it's fine.

Oh and if there is a place where I can find these numbers please do tell me. I haven't really explored the forum functions for a long time.

Certainly seems like a fun addition, i also like some statistics, i don't know where to get these numbers though.

If possible maybe we could have a thread and update it every month with the growth in certain defined parameters like amount of new accounts, total members, etc.

Weekly seems a bit overkill but monthly seems fine to me. Again all dependant on wether or not we can get these numbers.

• 2 months later...

I chronically watch the top 20 posters, so I think this would be an interesting thing to have stats for the site. All the users would be able to see how the community is growing in certain areas as Snowtsuku mentioned. I mean we have nuber of the total posts and most online at once but thats not very statistical.

Certainly seems like a fun addition, i also like some statistics, i don't know where to get these numbers though.

If possible maybe we could have a thread and update it every month with the growth in certain defined parameters like amount of new accounts, total members, etc.

Weekly seems a bit overkill but monthly seems fine to me. Again all dependant on wether or not we can get these numbers.

• 2 months later...