Soukoku No Arterial - Looking for TL team members

Sable Crow

OK, so I am posting here in the hopes of expanding the team that is currently translating Arterial. The project is based at Nekohen, where several other projects are currently being handled. A lot of the Eushully games have basic machine translations up, and there are other people working on manual translations for the games.

At the moment the team for Arterial consists of me and one other translator and we really require people who can fill out other positions as well as more translators. It is a big game after all and any help at all would be really appreciated. We are very close to having an unedited prologue translation released and the main goal for now is getting the entire "Common route"(to the end of chapter 3) fully translated.

Feel free to ask any questions here or on the topic over at Nekohen and ill answer to the best of my ability. Or simply PM me if you prefer.

Yo good luck with it was going to TL it but since you'll do it we decided not to I'm already spreading the word around on my site

I don't understand: I remember that you once told that your next project will be soukoku and a team would be starting and you will help them to finish once witch garden is complete.

So why not help the current team working on Soukoku once WG is done? It will be faster and sure that Soukoku will be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sable had to take a stepback from the project so I have taken over for now. Currently we have a translator and editor working actively on the game although slowly. We are seeking another translator and/or translation checker.

You can contact me on Nekohen via PM if you are interested.

Current translation progress is 1931/36237. Some of it is edited but most of it still requires tlc.