Hey.

Sable Crow

Hiya everyone here at Fuwanovel,

I decided it was about time I created an account here for several reasons, one being the fact that I absoloutly love VNs, first one I ever played was Dues Machima Demonbane a few years ago and since then I have played several from many different genres. Starting this year I have started studying Japenease so that I wont have to wait for translations. At the moment I am at the point where with machine assistance, I can understand pretty well what is going on and what characters are saying, which brings me to another reason I created an account here.

I have been drawn into the Soukoku no Arterial translation project over on a site called Nekohen, so I am hoping I can attract some additional people to help get this great game translated(I guess Ill post more details over in Fan Translation).

Well thats it, looking forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

gMYT37L.jpg

Be sure to read Umineko no Naku Koro ni if you haven't already. ^_^

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

EDIT: Damn I gotta look over the lolis I link more carefully, that was the second time I linked NFSW by accident. I'll link another one.

Well I like to reply to every post soo.......

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks, I think I will enjoy my stay..... wait is this a hotel... AWESOME!!!

Yo Sable Crow names FoggyOrchid (as you can see) but you can call me Ethan. Well with that said i hope you find your time on fuwa enjoyable and as per tradition stay safe and you know_________keep it up
giphy.gif

Greetings to you Ethan, though I do forget names alot, but I will do my bestest to remember it K. *thumbs up fistbumb*

Welcome to the party! :D I keep reading your username as stable cow...

Umm.... there is probably nothing stable about me at all hahaha.... but more importantly.... THERE'S A PARTY!?

Howdy fellow newcomer!

Howdy to you too, from your avatar I take it your playing Conception 2? So am I whenever I have time. Crazy game, wish the english version had Japanease voices.

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

gMYT37L.jpg

Be sure to read Umineko no Naku Koro ni if you haven't already. ^_^
Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

EDIT: Damn I gotta look over the lolis I link more carefully, that was the second time I linked NFSW by accident. I'll link another one.

It will soon be a Loli Land? I suppose that wont be too bad...

And I will give Umineko a go when I get time, but I have alot of VNs I need to read.

Thanks for the loli, I will add it to the vast collection of different anime/vn pics that make up my wallpaper slideshow, and I offer you two back.

xCuvzP3.jpg

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy the time you put in here.

Thank you, I think I will enjoy my time here.

You need to be like me, someone who carefully chooses all the images he links.

And welcome to the forums, Mr. Crow. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Have an image:

Bowler_Hat_19471_l_jpg_v_19471.jpg

Thank Mr. Tiagofvarela. Not sure how to respond to the picture.... maybe a stylish cane?

Osu!Osu! welcome and have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding.

99946d96d6.jpg

Do you like traps? Because if you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on this earth.

Your standing outside so your "outstanding"....... AHHH I gets it! Oh and is it christmas!?

2AInWPH.jpg

Hi. I like your glowy avatar.

Hi, I like yours to, A Hate Story right. I liked that game. been meaning to get around to Hate Plus when I have time.

Welcome to the forums!

Eushully's games are amazing, good luck with your project.

Thanks, I hope I and whoever I can get onboard can present it in a manner worthy of the game's amazingness.

Welcome to the forumsss~

Hi and thanks, I am on steam so I might look you up when I am next on.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi and thanks, thats a Yumina The Ethereal pic right, looks cool. *thumbs up* I also play blizzard games on occasion (not WoW though), maybe we could play diablo or starcraft sometime, although I suck at the latter in multiplayer.

Welcome fuwanovel, have fun : D

Thanks, hmm... not sure what to give you in reply... oh you get me giving you a reply all in its own post, Teheh

Actualy, I am sort of interested in the origins of your avatar pic.

And overall everybody, yeah, I think I am being a little overbearing in introduction(*esp powerz* I know your all thinking it(Classified information)).