Brand new and would like (alot of) help

Hello 

As the title stated I am brand new to this and am seeking help. I am not going to lie I have no real skills in anything but am patient and willing to learn. So here is the thing, I found a VN I want to play. I was hoping someone had translated it but to no avail. So, as my father is want to say, if you want it then be prepared to do it your self. The games title is this 

Japanese

Let’s裸GO! ぼくラの自由研究

Romanji

Let’s la Go! Bokura no Jiyuu Kenkyuu

It can be found for download here

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=759347

Developer

コンプリーツ

File Size

708MB

Any and all help, words of encouragement, or the pointing out of glaring errors I may have made are welcome. If you would like to help I will check back here daily. Thank you for reading and considering this.

Perhaps... Kinda why I wanted to start with it. Small acorns and all that. Plus I have a thing about knowing the story, even if it has very little. I am possible one of the few people that have to know the story. Its a neurotic thing. 

Can you read untranslated VNs rather comfortably (with MeCab/JParser or other dictionaries if necessary)? If not, practice Japanese a bit more. Translating requires much more skill than reading. If you jump into TL-ing too early, it will be very inefficient, slow and tiring.

Also, it will be a very good idea to read the title before you attempt to translate it. Even stuff that looks like a very simple eroge may turn out to be a bitch to translate into English for various reasons (http://vndb.org/v5835 is a good example - it was very easy to read, but some heroines there speak in a rather peculiar way, and even thinking about writing their dialogues in a different language gives me a headache). Also, translating one H-scene after another isn't for everyone, make sure you really like that stuff. :P

Wow this got popular fast. Hmm... Well I intend to take my time so no worries there. I do have difficulty reading Japanese but, slow and steady right? Well thanks for the well wishes even if it takes a long time I am a patient man... and I do enjoy a good H-scene... 

Well ill be damned it's already done. There's even a hack tool. Well ask and you shall receive... I guess... Thanks for all the help and helping me find out that it was already done. I will be coming back.

Did you get it to work? I thought that tool had some problems with a couple funny headed script files