Hello everyone!

Hello~~ how is everyone today? I'm Limitless Twilight. I've been reading visual novels for years, my first being Narcissu when the translation originally came out. I download pretty much everything, and try to give them all a couple of hours before I make a judgement call. The only way I'm picky is with art - I can't handle playing one where I'm spending the whole time being repulsed by the character portraits!

These days I try to play Japanese games untranslated, as I have a degree in the language and feel bad not using my knowledge.... But sometimes I just want to be lazy and read it without having to think too hard. Haha.

Apart from VNs on the PC, I'm a huge Aimasu fan, with Dream Club and the Neptunia series coming a close second and third. I also -love- rhythm games - Project Diva, Ouendan, Taiko No Tatsujin... And soon the Love Live games. Bwee!!!

Um... What else. My husband and I also play Warhammer, build Gunpla, and collect Pokemon cards. .... And I have an anime figure collection... And maybe a teeny tiny MLP collection.... *shifty eyes*

Anyway!!! I hope to make some friends here and have a great time. :3

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

I love potato puns, why? because they are apeeling

db458cdb2f.jpg

Ohhh i made some Gunpla too, i love XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero(EW edition) how about you?

and i love collecting anime figures too.

P.S= Do you like traps? Because if you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on this earth.

First of all, WELCOME!!!! Stay a while and listen! and talk and party and have fun and be friendly and all the good stuff.

soon the Love Live games. Bwee!!!

Secondly. Love Live. School Idol. Festival. Join the movement (our thread is huuuge)!

Anyway, I hope to see you around and have a nice day/night/eternal twilight.

First of all, WELCOME!!!! Stay a while and listen! and talk and party and have fun and be friendly and all the good stuff.

Secondly. Love Live. School Idol. Festival. Join the movement (our thread is huuuge)!

Anyway, I hope to see you around and have a nice day/night/eternal twilight.

Ooh, I'll have to jump in and have a look!

P.s.: I like your signature. Squirtle is best first gen starter!!!

Ohhh i made some Gunpla too, i love XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero(EW edition) how about you?

and i love collecting anime figures too.

P.S= Do you like traps? Because if you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on this earth.

I have a Char themed collection... Zaku, Sazabi, Miss Sazabi, Zaku Amazing... >.> All that kind of thing. My MG Sazabi Ver. Ka is my favourite though~~

Traps... may be a slight fetish for me... *cough* XD

Ooh, I'll have to jump in and have a look!

I have a Char themed collection... Zaku, Sazabi, Miss Sazabi, Zaku Amazing... >.> All that kind of thing. My MG Sazabi Ver. Ka is my favourite though~~

Traps... may be a slight fetish for me... *cough* XD

Ooooo i like all version of Sazabi. I really love Zeon ms rather Federation.

Yes..trap is amazing, you dont need to be shy....instead you should spread the love for traps.

hehehehe.