Hello from the Planet New User

Curtain

And so here I am, sitting in front of my noble and worn computer writing an introduction message for the Fuwanovel forums.

With trusty keyboard and mouse by my side, I will not delay writing my introduction any more! Nay, I shall start now!

Or that's what I'd say if I had much to introduce myself with.

Hi, I'm curtain, and I like visual novels.

Nice to meet you all B)/>

hey curtain welcome!

apparently we get alot of visitors (yesterday 2802 visits) but usually they dont drop by to leave a message.... that's why you are special!

feel free to chat or give us your ideas!

hey curtain welcome!

apparently we get alot of visitors (yesterday 2802 visits) but usually they dont drop by to leave a message.... that's why you are special!

feel free to chat or give us your ideas!

I'm special? O:

You're making me blush, Aaeru xD

I always send people to Fuwanovel to grab VNs, because

A.) I get tired of burning DVDs

B.) I like Fuwanovel

C.) The website is laid out in a way that makes it easy for them to find an interesting game

Also, 2802 hits a day and the introduction forum page looks like this? D':

I guess people are downloaded the games, at least laugh.gif/>

P.S.,

Do you have any suggestions on how I could be helpful around here o.o

Hello and welcome!

Are those 2802 hits unique? Because if not then at least 200 are just from me xD I usually refresh all my forums I track to check for new posts xD

Or maybe you mean fuwanovel main site, there I refresh only once a day usually.

Anyway share more what you liked etc :) You can include the story of your life etc.

Hello and welcome!

Are those 2802 hits unique? Because if not then at least 200 are just from me xD I usually refresh all my forums I track to check for new posts xD

Anyway share more what you liked etc smile.gif You can include the story of your life etc.

I've had the habit of refreshing the main page far too many times develop over the past week or so...

In fact, the hit counts should be faaaaaaarrr over 2000 if my refreshes are counted xD

What I like, huh?

I like a site with accessible people, who share a common interest, and won't get on me with strict rules B)/>

I think Fuwanovel brings all this together'

And thanks for the welcome xD

Hi, welcome to the forums! biggrin.gif We're always happy to have new members~

As for being helpful.. I'm sure Aaeru can find something for you ;P What kind of skills do you have?

Thanks for the hearty welcome B)/>

Bow Staff skills, Computer Hacking skills... All the skills the girls love.

Including those, I can, of course, use Photoshop, read and PROBABLY correct English sentences, and I might have the power to shapeshift, but that doesn't help much over the internet.

Oh, and I have the ability to mash out random sequences of Kana using my keyboard and Microsoft IME.

イツイスベリイインプレシヴ !

Really, my skills are indispensable, if I do say so myself.

Welcome, I joined a day before you so I'm glad to see more people coming in. smile.gif

Nice to get a greeting from a fellow newcomer such as myself wink.gif

Let's be as active as we possibly can! >:D

We'll be SO active, they'll have to ban us to get rid of us..!

That's just how passionate our passion is for the community!

Well, maybe we shouldn't be that passionate...

yay, another Alien has arrive...

...I read you can shapeshift? that's amazing, my only redeeming ability is that I can type at the keyboard using my elbow without messing the text, right now I'm doing it.

anyway the other posters is asking what're your favorite VN's

yay, another Alien has arrive...

...I read you can shapeshift? that's amazing, my only redeeming ability is that I can type at the keyboard using my elbow without messing the text, right now I'm doing it.

anyway the other posters is asking what're your favorite VN's

As impressive as shapeshifting is, I don't think you'll have any trouble doing it if you managed to master the art of typing with your elbows. Impressive stuff.

I like pretty much every single one of Key's games that have been translated, I liked Higurashi and Umineko, I hated Chaos;Head but Loved Steins;Gate, and I have a humongous stuffed penguin doll in the corner of my room. Oh, and I liked Da Capo 1 and 2.

I'm not sure how relevant the stuffed penguin doll is, but he was glaring at me since I didn't mention him- Figured it's better to be safe than dead.

Hellow biggrin.gif

Curtain seems to be a familar name

It only sounds familiar? D:

Come on, don't treat your long lost cousin Curtain like that! My Dad might have named me after what he saw covering a hospital window, but man, that's cold SnowPoke.

Hmmm... I need to get my revenge for you forgetting your dear, dear cousin (Me)... I wonder what SnowPoke tail tastes like?

Really, my skills are indispensable, if I do say so myself.

I have much enjoyed the hilarity of this thread. If you can't find anything on Aaeru's To-Do list which matches your skills, then may I please request that you follow me around and comment unceasingly about anything and everything? I have a feeling my life would be much enriched by it.

I like a site with accessible people, who share a common interest, and won't get on me with strict rules cool.gif/>

There's been some discussion about making site rules. As it stands, there is only one. And it is directed solely at Steve.

Thou Shalt Play Katawa Shoujo. Now.

It only sounds familiar? D:

Come on, don't treat your long lost cousin Curtain like that! My Dad might have named me after what he saw covering a hospital window, but man, that's cold SnowPoke.

Hmmm... I need to get my revenge for you forgetting your dear, dear cousin (Me)... I wonder what SnowPoke tail tastes like?

Wut o.O

Really, I think know someone who uses the name Curtain from a forum or a game xD

Yea just for the main site

Hahaha!..

I laughed a lot just by reading!.. It is my first time meeting a weird person in this forum (at least that is what I think :) , am I wrong?)

And you seem to be a really funny and interesting person.. I think we can be really good friends ^^

Well, nice to meet you and welcome to Fuwan!