Hoshizora e Kakeru Hashi, a question

torbin12

Yeah this one hasnt been translated.... :(

Even Akane iro ni somaru saka which is Feng's previous work hasn't been translated,

Pqt7K.jpg

And it's one of the good ones too, just because Minato and her brother is soo awesome~ well i liked it anyway. (Hoshikaka was kind of average...)

vdaIV.jpg

^ Minato

>>Steve's "Japanese learning willingness" increased by 27

(yes, menu pic is enough for me to like a game)

So all we have to do is keep surrounding you with pics of moe girls, and your motivation will increase exponentially! :D You'll be fluent in no time ;)

So all we have to do is keep surrounding you with pics of moe girls, and your motivation will increase exponentially! :D/> You'll be fluent in no time ;)/>

Wait wait wait....this sounds like an amazing training plan, why hasn't this method been mentioned earlier?

So all we have to do is keep surrounding you with pics of moe girls, and your motivation will increase exponentially! biggrin.gif You'll be fluent in no time wink.gif

well I'm doing that already, almost 100% of time there is a cute moe loli looking at me from somewhere xD

That's like what it was for me. About 2 years of studying and only gradually reading bits and pieces of things. Then 1 more year where I could read real manga and VN, but very slowly at first.

For being able to chat with other people easily is a different story, but for reading, I don't think you have to live in Japan. That'd be like saying you have to go to ancient Rome to learn to read Latin.

I heard that the anime is based off/has a Visual Novel adaptation, after doing some searching, I can't find a translated version, I assume that I am right, but I figure it can't hurt to ask, is it true that this one hasn't been translated?

I for one like this one to be translated but their aint any translators willing to do it sigh.....

well it was tled one script which only 300 lines but stop due to doubts to commitment to tl this game and the lines are long

its 80k+ lines but the games is easy to read...but very long game...

I already made the tools on this game only left is a willing Tler.....

That's like what it was for me. About 2 years of studying and only gradually reading bits and pieces of things. Then 1 more year where I could read real manga and VN, but very slowly at first.

So basically, its true?

Can you give me sites where you started when you were studying japanese? :(

There should be a topic somewhere on this forum that should lead to Aaeru's article about how to learn japanese (with the goal to read VNs in mind) in 1-2 years of time.

Alternatively, you can read this, it's /a/'s 'how to learn japanese'.

You should be aware that, in both methods, you can do the steps after the kanas in any order and simultaneously. Also, it's not always said clearly in those guides, but to read stuff you'll need tons of vocabulary so you might want to start learning vocab too. There are vocab decks on Anki (cf guides).

As for how much time that would take you... Honestly, I think if you have both the time and the motivation, with the help of tools like AGTH (again, look for the ATLAS guide in the forum) you can probably start reading VNs in a year.

I'm slacking off a bit yet i got most of the grammar and about 1/5th of the 2000+ kanjis done in 5 months.