[Solved]Hacker / extract script needed

I don't really know if it's in contradiction with the rules of this forum (I've read the thread of Down and this isn't asking for a translation or anything, so I guess I'm safe), but I would like some help with extracting the script from モテすぎて修羅場なオレ (http://vndb.org/v11568)

Just finished this visual novel and I enjoyed it a lot (mainly because of the cute girls). Now, I'm not really the type who would translate stuff, because it's quite some work. But- I want to give it a try anyways. Trying new things is a good thing, right? 

It's about the se.arc file (I guess se stands for "scenario"?). I'm horrible with hacking, so could someone help me with this? I'd like to translate at least 10% to 20% to make sure I take this seriously, otherwise I'm dropping this halfway, which sucks. Once I'm sure I'll continue with it, I'll make sure to ask help and (hopefully) get some people to help me.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: It's solved. This thread can be (re)moved by a moderator.

I don't really know if it's in contradiction with the rules of this forum, but I would like some help with extracting the script from モテすぎて修羅場なオレ (http://vndb.org/v11568)

Just finished this visual novel and I enjoyed it a lot (mainly because of the cute girls). Now, I'm not really the type who would translate stuff, because it's quite some work. But- I want to give it a try anyways. Trying new things is a good thing, right? 

It's about the se.arc file (I guess se stands for "scenario"?). I'm horrible with hacking, so could someone help me with this? I'd like to translate at least 10% to 20% to make sure I take this seriously, otherwise I'm dropping this halfway, which sucks. Once I'm sure I'll continue with it, I'll make sure to ask help and (hopefully) get some people to help me.

Thank you in advance.

I'm learning to hack, i'll give it a try but don't expect too much

I'll go ahead and link you (or whoever is helping you) to the Data Extraction Thread, where you can find some tools to extract the data of .arc files. And I'm kind of guessing here, but I've found that se.arc usually contains sound effects. I've encountered se.arc twice I think, and both times it contained sound effects. But I could be wrong. Anyway, good luck with the translation!

There was a thread a while back that discussed another game which is using a similar engine.

A tool called will_con should be able to extract the text from the scripts.

You can find it under item 009 over here.

To use it, put the game's Rio.arc file in the same folder as the will_con tool and run it.

You'll see a bunch of txt files which contain the extracted text from the game scripts.

Since will_con can only handle extraction, you'll have to look elsewhere to re-insert a translation.

I don't really know if it's in contradiction with the rules of this forum (I've read the thread of Down and this isn't asking for a translation or anything, so I guess I'm safe)

Well, basically if it's about translation it should go in the fan TL forum. As simple as that. This forum is really more for asking download links and stuff.