I would love to join, but I don't have a microphone or anything. I am gonna only ever list my Skype in this thread from now on.

gasai.yunochan is my Skype. I'm always on Skype most of the day, but I'll likely accept any invite so long as it isn't from anyone creepy.  Either way, feel free to add me. I'll likely be slow at responding / not pay mind due to tabbing out a lot.

I would love to join, but I don't have a microphone or anything. I am gonna only ever list my Skype in this thread from now on.

gasai.yunochan is my Skype. I'm always on Skype most of the day, but I'll likely accept any invite so long as it isn't from anyone creepy.  Either way, feel free to add me. I'll likely be slow at responding / not pay mind due to tabbing out a lot.

Don't worry, you don't need microphone. We rarely do voice chat. I sent you contact request.

A very important note to new members : we have this awesome feature of fsg : a karaoke skype group, aka fuwanove's skype group : http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6414-fuwanovels-skype-karaoke/?hl=skype+karaoke.Currently, we start at 5-6 PM GMT Saturdays! So yeah if anyone wants to join, just say it in fsg or post it here, I will be sure to add you to fsk~ 

know you will hear some shitty singing thou~ , you have been warned