Peruse... wait, did all those topics get de-stickied? God damn it.

The IRC... short version: #fuwanovel on Rizon. Long version I'd have to use search for.

ts3 servers: one operated by Ren uses the server address or w/e ts3.fuwanovel.info, no password or whatever required. There's also one operated by Steve, but everyone but the lolicons moves to Ren's so it's mostly irrelevant by now. If you love lolis I can give you the info, I guess.

Skype mostly uses text chat, especially in the main group which is too big to use voicechat in anyway.

I'm on almost daily (to be precise only recently has it become almost daily again, now that I've managed to sort out my school work, extra-curriculars and alternate stuff), but my active hours tend to differ from some of the more eccentric members, unless it's the weekend or some form of vacation for me

I'm on almost daily (to be precise only recently has it become almost daily again, now that I've managed to sort out my school work, extra-curriculars and alternate stuff), but my active hours tend to differ from some of the more eccentric members, unless it's the weekend or some form of vacation for me

Oh boy oh boy, we'll have to fix that, now won't we ^^

Sorry guys but I won't be on skype for a while. I tried a lot of stuff but it just refuses to work now. I also don't know when I'll be back. I'm not even sure anyone has noticed I have been missing but I will say it here anyway.

I've never really used any kinds of instant messengers. I don't join forums typically and am actually only subbed to 1 person on twitch. The reason I said twitch is because I found out about it there

irc is not a messenger program its a client that allows you to chat with others in a network. think of it a a server full of chat rooms.