The Fuwa Skype Group (FSG)

Hello hello. Welcome to the official FSG thread where nothing much happens. I'll keep this short. We're a group of fuwans who chat using skype and have occasional voice chats. In addition to the FSG itself there are a number of branch groups such as the Fuwa Skype Karaoke (FSK) and subcommunities based from fsg (the caps arent necessary~). We talk a lot. We talk about a lot of nothing and the occasional something and it's a lot of fun either way.

So... I suppose we can start by sharing our skype usernames?

Mine is:

mbabikera

And... I'm afraid I'm super chaotic when it comes to time. I'm free mosy of the time, so if you send me a message and I reply, you know I'm online ^_^

i think its set so any one all ready in can invite any one.

Still: Just saying "We already have one." doesn't do anything.

Nobody has come and told us where to find it, or how to access it. Still, no progress is being made. Besides. I don't see the harm in having a second one.

No there isn't any skype group so it's fine asking people to join a new one, especially if the other one is filled with people from the majikoi thread.

So the idea is making a voice com right ?

No there isn't any skype group so it's fine asking people to join a new one, especially if the other one is filled with people from the majikoi thread.

Actually our half of our members isnt from Majikoi thread.

and i`m just saiyan.....

This is basically what I was going to say. The other skype group is basically for the Majikoi thread (as far as I can tell, feel free to correct me). I don't do anything in the majikoi thread and I'm not trying to only talk with people from that thread, so that was part of the intent behind making a new thread fora group on the forums. Secondly, actually talking is a primary goal of the skype chat, but I personally would not mind a large presence of simple chatting, so if you want to join but not talk I would be ok with that. Not trying to exclude anyone, if they are worried about talking or have no mic, etc

Basically, you Majikoi folks can do your thing, but this skype group is separate from that thread. Feel welcome to join ours or stay in yours (or both)

Still: Just saying "We already have one." doesn't do anything.

Nobody has come and told us where to find it, or how to access it. Still, no progress is being made. Besides. I don't see the harm in having a second one.

....... you give us your skype name and we add you......

Sorry we dont have a sign on the side of a barn with turn by turn.

Well, you can't really blame him. It doesn't have a stickied thread like the IRC and TS, so if people don't visit the Majikoi thread, isn't it natural to be oblivious?

Where are you advertising that it exists? The only reason I have any inclination of its existence is because I once read a page of the majikoi thread. Regardless, you shouldnt feel the need to try to beat this group out of existence because you have one. Anyway, I'll calm down so this doesnt turn into an argument thread or whatever, but go make a thread for your group if you feel the need. This is a thread for our group.

Where are you advertising that it exists? The only reason I have any inclination of its existence is because I once read a page of the majikoi thread. Regardless, you shouldnt feel the need to try to beat this group out of existence because you have one. Anyway, I'll calm down so this doesnt turn into an argument thread or whatever, but go make a thread for your group if you feel the need. This is a thread for our group.

I am not trying to beat any thing out of existence, i dont really care if there is 1 or 100 groups. I do how ever have a problem with his tone/attitude. It could also be said on the same coin that he didnt reach out or ask around if we had a group or how to join, so remember there is all waysanother side to the sword.

But as you say no need to turn this in to any kinda bashing ground.

Besides i think having a few more groups would be good, the current one can go from dead to scrolling by so fast you cant read it.