Greetings Everyone

Kenzikan

I happened to stumble upon these forums as I was trying to find out why Aaeru's blog went down. It looks like there's a nice, growing community here so I decided to register and immerse myself alongside fellow VN lovers.

As for what kind of VN's I like, there isn't any particular type that I solely play. I like the versatility of VN's in that they can capture your attention through great gameplay, art, music, writing, atmosphere, or any combination of them. Anyways, I look forward to interacting with the rest of you and hopefully we'll have some great discussions. :)

Hello and welcome.

You can name few you played and liked.

Is Katawa Shoujo one of them? :)

and while I am at that I will use this quote from future (because I can travel through time)

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve... you still didn't start it? ಠ_ಠ

no :(

Hmm, my 3 favorites would probably be Utawarerumono, Ever17, and Sharin no Kuni. As yes, I have played Katawa Shoujo and would recommend it to you. However, I know what it's like to have a bunch of titles in the backlog with not enough time to get around to them. :P

Welcome~~

Hmm, my 3 favorites would probably be Utawarerumono, Ever17, and Sharin no Kuni. As yes, I have played Katawa Shoujo and would recommend it to you. However, I know what it's like to have a bunch of titles in the backlog with not enough time to get around to them. :P/>

Those 3 are great Vn's indeed. I loved them aswell :D

I like to have a backlog, always something to look forwards too! Haha, though kinda wish I have had time the to just read them all though xD

Welcome! Glad to have you! Yeah, the blog has been moved to http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/ . It's up, operational, but still needs some reformatting.

How long have you been VN-ing?

Oh, and to Steve:

You can name few you played and liked.

Is Katawa Shoujo one of them? smile.gif

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve... you still didn't start it?

Oh, and to Steve:

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve... you still didn't start it?

damn you missed the timing by about 6 hours! Now the world is out of balance and we entered a new dimension where previous physical laws don't apply! But we don't know that, now everyone thinks this is the real world! 6 hours make a big difference!

Welcome! Glad to have you! Yeah, the blog has been moved to http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/ . It's up, operational, but still needs some reformatting.

How long have you been VN-ing?

I first started in 2008 when there was a huge wave of English translation projects being finished(fate/stay night, da capo, etc.).

It mostly started with me not being quite satisfied with certain anime shows and trying to find any other source of the material I could find. Enter Visual Novels :D

I first started in 2008 when there was a huge wave of English translation projects being finished(fate/stay night, da capo, etc.).

It mostly started with me not being quite satisfied with certain anime shows and trying to find any other source of the material I could find. Enter Visual Novels biggrin.gif

That's awesome! I came into the VN world through Katawa Shoujo, which I found through google. Truth is: I have no memory as to what brought me to KS in the first place... All the same, I found Fuwanovel in August of last year, and have been here ever since : ).