Hot/Sexy/Gorgeous/Cute female and male in a VN

Some people may not know her,some people may not agree with me....BUT!!! i will and i will say this again!!

AEISU is the one for me!!!!

9d6a43cd90.png

What VN?

Not just the heroines, I think everyone is hot in Dracu Riot. Mmmmm...

But I find the prettiest and cutest character to be...Konami from SakuSaku! I fell in love immediately with her when she was introduced.

125j0j4.jpg

She even has a cute hat! (Not shown here, but in the sprites she does ^^)

Whoa!!! Such amazing 2D graphics! And it is currently being translated ...

Tomoyo is hot, sexy, gorgeous, and cute in my book. She's my forever girl

lwGRB.jpg

Yeah can't disagree with this one. Tomoyo is an awesome heroine along with Kyo. I favor Tomoyo a bit more though.

I also agree on the Saber one.

I've heard of Comyu getting finished few weeks ago. I want to play it since the graphics look good. But that main picture or the picture from the game box is throwing me off in a lot of directions ... the ratings are not 10s and 9s so I think it's readable ... maybe!

But if anything, Grisaia's five heroines all deserve to be accredited.

If i would start here seriously my Post would be endless long ;) ...

But the first one that comes in my mind are...

The Hisakaki Twins

komomo-kosame-hisakaki.jpg

But i also like Asuho... Hm and all the Girls from If my Heart had Wings and Sachi, Michiru & Yumiko from Grisaia... I should stop here  :D

Greetz

I think that the junker from planetarian is hot. ;)

I have never thought about it. When I see a character I can say "Oh, she/he looks nice." but it isn't something I can describe as hot, cute or anything like that.

I dont know about a number1

If were goong by physical output alone, Id put my interests in Salem from inganock(Its gross but you wouldnt know unless youve played it.) Her voice was just *swoon*.

Yuuhis sexier than meiya as well because of her upgraded alternative looks and also a voice that makes you go *swoon*.

I dont know about a number1

If were goong by physical output alone, Id put my interests in Salem from inganock(Its gross but you wouldnt know unless youve played it.) Her voice was just *swoon*.

Yuuhis sexier than meiya as well because of her upgraded alternative looks and also a voice that makes you go *swoon*.

Yuuhi is a goddess among goddesses. Hnnng. Damn she's fine, and it's just that -aura- about her. Meiya's certainly nice too, but Yuuhi...

Anyways, here's some more:

GARcher, pls.

Archer-UBW.jpg

All hail the goddess.

104480.jpg

I'm disappointed, the forums won't allow me to post any more images. Guess I shall wait until later to post more awesomeness. >_>