Hot/Sexy/Gorgeous/Cute female and male in a VN

Tatsujin

As the title states. Per VN that you saw or played, which do you think is the hottest? You don't have to quote a single character or one of each sex. It can be more than one, just talk about it and what VN they're from.

So right now I'm on Muv-Luv: Altered Fable and I always had the thoughts of Meiya, Ayamine and Hayase since you can see through with the suits and all. But now after checking out Altered Fable, I came down to pointing my finger at Irma .. They did a hell of a nice job on her anatomy in Altered Fable. So she takes the sexy place. Kasumi for cuteness and Meiya and Hayase for gorgeous. Well, that sums up my 2D analogy.

Game quality aside (I like it, but...) most males in Ken ga Kimi are quite beautiful. I just really like Rejet's art, they're a good source for some nice otoges. I can't recommend their games enough if you know jp.

The girls from Bloody Rondo are nice, too. I started reading it yesterday, and I'm really enjoying the artwork as well as the story so far.

There are tons of beautiful VN characters, though. I won't spam a lot of different ones. Just leaving it at that is fine.

Oh that game, Ima goin to play that game soon actually ^^

Play it! Play it now! Go for that bleach bottle blonde! However, you may not like the H-scenes

When you stick it in, theres a sound effect that sounds like someone smacking on some good ol' strawberry jello :/

Play it! Play it now! Go for that bleach bottle blonde! However, you may not like the H-scenes

When you stick it in, theres a sound effect that sounds like someone smacking on some good ol' strawberry jello :/

Haha i will soon ...And that smackin noise you hear quiet alot :/

Miu from Dracu-Riot.. in fact, all the heroines in it are super hot.

Not just the heroines, I think everyone is hot in Dracu Riot. Mmmmm...

But I find the prettiest and cutest character to be...Konami from SakuSaku! I fell in love immediately with her when she was introduced.

125j0j4.jpg

She even has a cute hat! (Not shown here, but in the sprites she does ^^)

Better leave aeisu there...

No..i play lots of Moeges,VN and NUkiges....but only Aeisu that can make my heart melt like....ice cream??

anyway....Aeisu is mine..nobody could touch her...for me she is the cutest Female char in VN.

For male..my fav will be

30a539b3ff.jpg

He just awesome...no words can describe him except awesome...

No..i play lots of Moeges,VN and NUkiges....but only Aeisu that can make my heart melt like....ice cream??

anyway....Aeisu is mine..nobody could touch her...for me she is the cutest Female char in VN.

For male..my fav will be

30a539b3ff.jpg

He just awesome...no words can describe him except awesome...

Isn't he from Demonbane? Because if it is I need to redownload that