OriginalRen's Crossover Giveaway

OriginalRen

This is proving more challenging than I thought. I refuse to write out-of-character, so I'll have to replay Dangan Ronpa to some extent. Consequently, I'm almost assuredly not going to finalize my entry before the set limit.

I don't actually want the giveaway (although the drawer would be useful :D), but I did intend to submit an entry. 

As such, whenever I do finish it, I'll post it here, even if it's beyond the due date.

(I'm writing a crossover between Edgeworth and Dangan Ronpa, by adding Edgeworth to certain scenes of the game, in case you forgot)

Hey all,

Right now I have a total of 2 entries for the competition. I'm totally fine with drawing 2 names for the prize, but I'd love to see more crossovers if possible!

Remember that the entries do not need to be super professional, so join up!

Man, I wont be able to use my video editor for at least 2 weaks. I do wish to join, but my ask u to postpone ur drawing for a month? I know that sounds like a lot, but Im not the only one with time issues.

PS: Ill be sending in my work regardless of the draw, like Tiaga.

Hey everyone, Here are a couple of notes for all of you regarding the giveaway:

It seems the website being down cut into your entry time. As such, I have decided to extend the deadline another week.

Friday, August 15th @ 11:59pm CST will be the final cutoff time for the entries. If this is a concern for you, please let me know in a PM and we can possibly work something out. Remember the works don't need to be professionally done, as it's just the thought that counts.

I look forward to seeing all of your works recruits. Don't give up now! Ren out.

UAftTm2.jpg

'Tis done!

hN8Rn0c.jpg

It's Mahou Shoujo Illya and Kud, for those who haven't figured it out.

Good job soldier. Another addition added to the giveaway.

Recruits, the lack of entries in this thread is disappointing. It may very well be, nay, must be my fault! I have taken a wrong turn somewhere in my training program, and now there is no way to atone for the mistakes that have been made!

But wait...perhaps...yes, that's it! All we need is a little motivation to get the crowd warmed up! Shape up soldiers, I'll still make fine men and women out of you yet. Not motivated? Don't think you can draw to save your life? Enjoy these examples, and start creating!

Crossover - Angel Beats + Little Busters!

WjWH0kI.jpg

Crossover - Kantai Collection + Touhou

Sf2XoiU.jpg

Crossover - Batman + Touhou

FSjACvA.jpg

Crossover - Kill la Kill + Kirby

6zMV49o.jpg

Crossover - Kantai Collection + Metal Gear Solid

Dd2bc8U.jpg

Crossover - Kill la Kill + Super Mario

YZ5Szzw.png

Crossover - Kill la Kill + Non Non Biyori

VgPAU61.jpg

Crossover - Gurren Lagann + Kantai Collection

sF1BQp2.jpg

Crossover - Black Bullet + Date a Live + Haiyore! Nyaruko-san + Hidan no Aria

fifpDrj.jpg

Crossover - Attack on Titan + Kyoukai no Kanata + Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica + Sword Art Online

LxoqNa2.jpg

Crossover - Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou desu yo? + No Game, No Life

dvJBJOr.jpg

Crossover - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni + Mirai Nikki + School Days + Touhou

6dOkq4G.jpg

Crossover - Kantai Collection + Love Live! School Idol Project

YI8t55c.png

My fellow brethren, show me what you are all made of! Aschente!

VEa1H4e.jpg

I wasn't going to participate, but here I am, with a last-minute entry. 

The theme- girls with the ability to cause the apocalypse. The crossover: Saya (Saya no Uta) and Kagari (Rewrite)

svYroBj.jpg?1

Excellent work comrade. Thanks for joining! A very nice crossover indeed considering your aim at the theme.

Hey all, the OP has been updated and we have our contributors. At the end of the competition, I will post everyone's work one last time and congratulate them all. I will let you know when the drawing will take place, but for now, thanks for participating!

Well, while I did write something, I decided against submitting it.

It's not because I don't think you guys would like it (like I care about you, ha!) but because I personally didn't end up liking my story.

As such, best of luck to the ones who submitted something!

I didn't know you're a tsundere, but hey, seems everyone has at least a little in them these days.

'Course, back in my day tsunderes actually had a dere part to them. kids these days...