OriginalRen's Crossover Giveaway

OriginalRen

It's the middle of summer, your wallet is bleeding, and the blistering heat is tearing you apart limb from limb. Oh the enticing agony! You can't bear it any longer, for your thirst for revenge needs to be quenched! Perhaps you, yes you maggot, were one of the sorry sacks that the RNG gods shunned in my giveaways. Perhaps you were the one whose riddle skills were weaker than burnt toast during the cryptic puzzle solving. A pity really, but not all is lost soldier.

Do you want a chance at redemption? Do you want to reclaim the throne of glory and have a shot at the spotlight? Do you want to be surrounded by a plethora of hot babes?!12 Then read on recruit, because it's time to kick it into shape and have a go at my final giveaway for the summer. Reclaim what is rightfully yours my friend, reclaim your honor and sit atop the pyramid of winners!

Welcome to...

OriginalRen's Crossover Giveaway!

e71CFgU.png

A training program that will bring even the mightiest of warriors to their knees...

All right, listen up recruit!

You're about to enter my world now, the world of OriginalRen, so you better shape up in here if you want to survive. If you dare turn back, do so now because this path ain't going to be filled with rainbows and butterflies. Does it look like Nonon is kidding in that photo? Only the mightiest of warriors will conquer the trial I have put forth and win the ultimate prize. What prize is that you might ask? Well, I like to share the goodies up front, so here is what all you worthless scumbags will be playing for:

A hard copy of the original Japanese Steins;Gate!

jdGd3FL.jpg

You think that prize is something your grandad owns? Think again chump. That ain't any old VN folks, that set comes with what you see there in the photo, complete with all the bells and whistles. Not only that, but winning that prize means winning back your pride, so kick it into high gear and let's get the ball rolling! I got 1 final prize to send out to the world before I make my own trip across the sea, so let's make sure it's you!

The Rules:

The rules of the giveaway are simple. As the title suggests, the goal of the contest is to submit in your own work of art, be it a drawing, a series of pictures, a story, or something else, any visual novel/anime/manga involving some sort of crossover that is unique, funny, intelligent, and fun. Crossovers are all over the internet, but making one of your own is something completely different, and that is where the purpose of this competition lies. Perhaps you have always wanted to see a crossover involving some of your favorite visual novel characters, or maybe you have always wanted to combine 2 anime shows into one and make a colorful cast of characters. I don't care what it is, but make it interesting! For every entry submitted that is worthy of being on the winner's table (in which case I will judge them myself to decide what I feel had a lot of effort put into it), I will enter you into the final drawing of my competitions in hopes that the RNG gods are upon you to take home the gold.

In addition to being entered to win the ultimate prize as listed above, the winner's crossover work will personally be presented by me in a special video only viewable by the members of Fuwanovel. If you wrote a story, I will read it to the community (voice acting and all) no matter the content or the vocabulary used. If you drew some pictures, I will make a video praising its almighty glory. You name it, for the sky is the limit regardless of what type of work you end up submitting.

The competition itself will last a total of 1 week starting today, and ends on Tuesday, August 5th @ 9:00pm CST (21,00h). After this cutoff, no further entries will be accepted, and the competition circuit will be closed. Bring forth all of your creativity fellow warriors, and make me proud!

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me and I can clarify, otherwise...

eTRJJ5f.jpg

Seizon Senketsu!

Let the games begin!

Active Contributors -

1. Kimanor

2. Novelaer

3. Flutterz

4. The Major

5. Suikashoujo

1 Hot babes may include tsunderes, lolis, onee-sama's, or any other character archtype you can possibly think of

2 Please note this giveaway will not surround you by hot babes

Having my VN collection consist of two copies of S;G? It's like a dream come true!

If I get my hands on a computer that's more powerful than this toaster, I might make something interesting.

You need one for when you cross the divergence barrier my friend.

I was getting so hyped up as I read on further and further, until.....

I see this:

As the title suggests, the goal of the contest is to submit in your own work of art, be it a drawing, a series of pictures, a story,

Oh well, it's over for me  :(

Just a heads up, this is how my art looks like:

DYYQjiG.jpg

I was getting so hyped up as I read on further and further, until.....

I see this:

Oh well, it's over for me  :(

Just a heads up, this is how my art looks like:

DYYQjiG.jpg

Remember, it doesn't need to be a drawing or any form of picture art. Write a story! Make something original, or even come up with your own idea. Also, remember that nowhere did I say that your drawn artwork has to be fantastic. If you can get the idea across with stick figures, that to me is original.

Here is my first try, I'll do something more detailed and bigger later, maybe... I don't have much time right now.

Can we submit several works ?

sorry it's sideways :

JRqbYUf.jpg

Uhh, I dunno what exactly this means. I read "art" was about to nope out of here, but then I looked through comments and you said it could be story, so I'm guessing we just sorta have free reign over what "crossover" we do? (Also, geez, Japanese Steins;Gate? That's probably gonna be SUPER hard to read.)

Seizon Senketsu!

*cough* 生存戦 = せいぞんせんりゃく = Seizon Senryaku *cough* (...Unless that was on purpose? I was under the impression simply hearing it wasn't enough to make you mess that one up.)

You say you can't draw a straight line, but you realize there's a straight line going right across your statement saying you can't draw a straight line, yes?

Usually I use my keyboard and my mouse to type. Not my fingers or any drawing equipment.

But according to your logic, it appears he 'drew' a straight line over the letters he wrote. 

It would be a useful ability, being able to doodle on my posts. 

*Ahem* Again, nevermind my rambling.  

I think I've figured out what I'm going to do. I'll add Edgeworth to one of the Dangan Ronpa games. 

Wish me and my sub par writing skills luck!

Here is my first try, I'll do something more detailed and bigger later, maybe... I don't have much time right now.

Can we submit several works ?

sorry it's sideways :

JRqbYUf.jpg

Submit as many works as you would like! Remember I am not judging the work you do based on "how good it is," but rather if it's original and I get a kick out of it. It might give me a good chuckle, or maybe it's super awesome and well made, doesn't matter. Also, I like your 1st entry, but I am not sure what crossover that is. If you do submit a work, make sure to tell me what it's from so I'm not left in the dust.

Uhh, I dunno what exactly this means. I read "art" was about to nope out of here, but then I looked through comments and you said it could be story, so I'm guessing we just sorta have free reign over what "crossover" we do? (Also, geez, Japanese Steins;Gate? That's probably gonna be SUPER hard to read.)

*cough* 生存戦 = せいぞんせんりゃく = Seizon Senryaku *cough* (...Unless that was on purpose? I was under the impression simply hearing it wasn't enough to make you mess that one up.)

When I said art, I meant any form of it. Writing can be considered a form of art.

Also, I did that on purpose. I suppose you missed the Mawaru Penguindrum + Kill la Kill crossover reference right in the thread...:(

Nice! I've always wanted to write a crossover of Danganronpa and Zero Escape, too bad I am going to go on vacation tomorrow. I won't be back till it is too late, but can I post my crossover after that just for the sake of contribution?

Works for me!

This is rather interesting. If I can think of anything, I might make of video or something along those lines...

Otherwise, please! Everyone! Amuse me with your entries!

Haa... Seems I did something in the end anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etVc7xfUfo8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Kimanor

This is rather interesting. If I can think of anything, I might make of video or something along those lines...

Otherwise, please! Everyone! Amuse me with your entries!

Haa... Seems I did something in the end anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etVc7xfUfo8&feature=youtu.be

Not bad recruit, not bad at all. Still, Nonon is not a loli, but having her in this video earns you bonus points. I'll add you to the drawing!