Favorite Anime Battle Scenes

Cythnar

Well, after searching this here lovely forum for a topic related to this and finding nothing, I decided I should make one! I was honestly surprised it hasn't been done yet. Why hasn't this been done? 

Anyways, after much debate and pondering, I finally found myself an anime fight that was indisputably my favorite. It was hard. After searching through Bleach, SAO, Sekirei, Date A Live, No Game No Life (Does this really count? Well, why not I guess), Fate (series'), and several others I could think of off the top of my head, I came to this conclusion from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya:

Why? Because it has three important factors involved. 

1. Saber

2. Illya

3. Illya being Archer (Uh, hello, GAR king pls)

If it were not for those things, my top fight would've had to of been Ichigo vs Aizen, because facepalm of the century. But this beat it by a bit of a margin. The music is awesome too. All this said, have at it guys, I'd love to see what everyone's favorite fight/battle scenes are. Feel free to give your reasoning as well, and hell, if you could include a youtube video, that'd be awesome.  ^_^

Not gonna link videos cause I'm too lazy to find them.

Araragi vs Rainy Devil (Bakemonogatari)

Omnimon vs Diaboromon (Digimon: The movie)

Ryuko vs Satsuki (Kill la Kill)

Homura vs Mami (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica movie 3: Rebellion)

Haruka vs Ninamoori (FLCL)

EDIT: Got videos. Ignore what I said before.

Not really a fan of battle scenes, the only anime I recall that I watched with battle scenes were Fate/Zero, Madoka and Illya. The first 2 I watched because they're just awesome and the latter I watched solely because of Illya. In fact I wasn't even going to post in this thread until I saw the OP had a scene that I watched just yesterday. :P

Not really a fan of battle scenes, the only anime I recall that I watched with battle scenes were Fate/Zero, Madoka and Illya. The first 2 I watched because they're just awesome and the latter I watched solely because of Illya. In fact I wasn't even going to post in this thread until I saw the OP had a scene that I watched just yesterday. :P

Because you know, Flutterz, Illya is heaven.

Cutest existence on Earth. I can't wait for the second season to finish. I wanna watch it, but I wanna wait for it too. >_> Ughh. 

We have some pretty good scenes on here so far. Keep it up.  ^_^

Because you know, Flutterz, Illya is heaven.

Cutest existence on Earth. I can't wait for the second season to finish. I wanna watch it, but I wanna wait for it too. >_> Ughh. 

We have some pretty good scenes on here so far. Keep it up.  ^_^

Kud's still the cutest, but Illya will always have a special place in my heart too. :P

For the sake of this not becoming a best girl thread, I'll post a fight scene where i really liked the music.

I don't watch many shonens so i don't have to many examples.

But I thought of tenjou tenge :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7uqVvaJwfU

I also liked Madoka, Black rock shooter and Mondaiji's fights.

Basiclly I like one sided beat ups. Fair fights often are too long and annoying. It's more enjoyable seeing one guy getting recked.

Edited by Guest