( ´ ▽ ` )ノ "Sup Everyone"

Thakhun

Hey, I was meaning to sign up to this site sooner but real life got in the way...

But it's better late than never as they always say. I've been meaning to search for a good forum where I can talk about VNs, Anime and Manga (and almost anything) and Fuwanovel looks perfect!

Intro and About Me

I have played a few VNs, my first being 'Fate/Stay Night' which really got me into the whole niche community (still waiting for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia). Then it was: Majikoi, MonMusu Quest, G-senjou No Maou, currently playing Majikoi S... something like that and probably a couple more.

My hobbies consists of playing Basketball, DDR, Manga, Anime, Books, reading fanfictions mostly on Rosario + Vampire cos I love Inner Moka, listening to music and watching films. I also like dancing as well.

Currently in college going onto my final year studying Business, Classical Civilisation and Computing.

Right now I'm in the process of coming up with ideas for a short VN using Ren'Py, so I can't wait to get started on designing and developing it.

Skills

I like designing and writing up websites to kill time, also like to play around with Ren'Py and Visual Basic. Basically I'm an amateur programmer - can't do no hacking or the sort just yet for VNs (sorry about that).

Drawing was a favourite past time of mine, and so my tablet came in handy whenever I wanted to just draw on the computer. However, ever since I came out of secondary school with a grade C cos my teacher hated me for drawing Manga all the time, I slowly stopped drawing, but I think I'm still good.

I was pretty good in English back in secondary school, so in order to help and put myself out there as willing to do something for the team, I like to be a Quality Checker or Editor - basically something to do with text. I enjoy writing stories so I think I can be useful to a team.

I think that's the basic of me - sorry if I rambled on for too long but I can't wait to be involved in this community. Please take care of me!

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

you seem to know your stuff so i'll spare you the recommendations 

Lol those images of yours

yeah i know right? xD

oh and btw #TheKuudereandLoliProtector

Thank you very much for the recommendations and cute moe pictures, and just for being welcoming! I'm looking forward to have fun with you guys and everyone in this community.

Welcome! What type of stories do you write? Do you have a particular genre you like writing, or is what you write more dependent on your mood?

I like writing fantasy that really works on my imagination. But it also depends on my mood as well. That's why I think VN's are a really good medium and would like to develop them for the IOS and Android, because it's so immersive and a brilliant read!

Nice to see a fellow DDR fan <3 Welcome to fuwa! 

It has only been 2 months but I've literally been burning my cash on any DDR machine I find. It's too addictive, plus it attracts cute girls!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should read Sharin no Kuni and Grisaia no Kajitsu, I'm sure you'll enjoy them. :)

Oh, and it's "pastime" not "past time". :P

Have a moe:

o86l.jpg

I'll definitely be playing Grisaia no Kajitsu in the near future.

Once again, thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!