Hello to everyone whom views this, 

I've been having a little bit of trouble with the game, DRAMAtical Murder. 

You see I downloaded it all properly and when I would open the game the first time, I could play it perfectly. 

But whenever I close out of the game for a while and come back on, it loads to a black screen, fading into another white screen and then for only a moment I see the title screen before it fades back again. I can hear music in the background when I keep the program on, but other than that the game just isn't working for me. 

I've looked around a bit and I've heard that you have to run sdrt4280j.exe before playing the game. I found that application on my computer, but I don't really know what to do? So, I was wondering if some one could possibly guide me through the process please?  

The version hosted at fuwanovel is error ridden.

Please tell me you know how to use torrents XD otherwise google: Bittorrent download and install. then download the torrent with the link I gave you.

Google: Daemon tools lite.  Download and install.

After the torrent has finished downloading go to the downloads folder and look for the ISO file.

then follow this intructions to the letter:

A) Set system locale to japanese:
Control Panel > Clock, Language & Region > Change display language > Administrative > Change system local... > Japanese. Reboot.

B ) How to install:
01) Mount with Daemon Tools
02) Run DMMd iso file
03) Install
04) Follow through the process. A for Accept, N for Next.
05) Delete shortcut on the desktop, it requires you to place a serial key.
06) Copy-Paste files from DMMdUpdate1.10 into the directory where you installed the game.
07) Copy DMMd_crack_for_ver110 into file directory.
08) Create shortcut on desktop of the DMMd_crack_for_ver110 and rename it if you want.
09) Windows 7 users don't need to worry about changing the compatibility settings: Right click the sortcut you created on your desktop > Compatibility > Pick program compatibility.
10) Double click the new shortcut. Play:D/

I am running into the same problem and don't really want to torrent and install the game again. I would like to keep my progress in the game, is there anything else I can do?

You can save the save file,generraly is in %appdata% in roaming,local and local low, or my doccuments

Sometime is in the game folder

"The version hosted at fuwanovel is error ridden" You need another torrent for the game to work properly

• 2 years later...