Konichiwa :D

sysBlank

Hi :D i don't really know what to say, but im a realy anime/manga/vn lover, i see all the interesting anime and last year i find out about eroge xD and i get cought in VN too, but i don't want to just use Fuwanovel to download and find VN to play, i want to help with the community and i want to be friend with as many people as i can here.

Sory for my bad english, i hope we can go along well and enjoy all what Japan can offer us :D.

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'l enjoy your stay here  :)

Hi :D i don't really know what to say, but im a realy anime/manga/vn lover, i see all the interesting anime and last year i find out about eroge xD and i get cought in VN too, but i don't want to just use Fuwanovel to download and find VN to play, i want to help with the community and i want to be friend with as many people as i can here.

Sory for my bad english, i hope we can go along well and enjoy all what Japan can offer us :D.

In that case, you're already missing out! You should give light novels a shot too! 

I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). It's not a VN, but a light novel. Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. I'm trying to get people into reading LNs as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence.

HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

P.S
Sorry for the wall of text!

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

so what VNs have you read so far?

Ayakashibito

Canvas 2 ~Akane Iro no Palette~

Clannad

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

Cross†Channel

G-Senjou no Maou - The Devil on G-String

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish Upon A Shooting Star

If My Heart Had Wings

Katawa Shoujo

Little Busters

My Girlfriend is the President

Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People-

Shuffle!

Toradora! Portable

Tsukihime

Shuffle

Dracu-riot

ShiniKiss

and some other i dont remember now

Welcome! :) I can tell from your list that you've got a fair amount of VNs under your belt already. If you liked Clannad I would recommend Kanon (KEY's first VN and my personal favorite from KEY). And if you like stories with darker themes I highly recommend Swan Song. 

i see that you've read very good titles there

why not give majikoi a go! it's a very good VN!

Welcome and bienvenue to FuwaChromia, please enjoy your standard reward, a dragnov, blessed by the 9.

Dragunov_SVD.jpg

I see that you played a lot of good VNs, you should give a try to Shikkoku no Sharnoth, and why not, try to open the Steins;Gate.