Hobbies

Kimanor

its doesnt have to be visual novels! I would like to get to know the community here a bit more through learning what everyones hobbies are, and I hope even new members to fuwanovel can find something to post about here!

My hobby is astronomy. I like it because it has stars.

Ahh, I joined the Astronomy Club awhile back too for a bit.  But sadly, the members were a bunch of assholes, so I left within a few weeks >.<

Now except for the usual Otaku hobbies (light novel, anime, visual novel), my other hobby is archery!  :D

Ahh, I joined the Astronomy Club awhile back too for a bit.  But sadly, the members were a bunch of assholes, so I left within a few weeks >.<

Now except for the usual Otaku hobbies (light novel, anime, visual novel), my other hobby is archery!  :D

Ah, I remember that. Your bow was assassinated right?

I love anime, in fact for me anime is my main hobby. (I read VNs when I'm not watching anime. :P) I don't really like following new stuff but I love watching older stuff, especially anime from the 90's.

Aside form the Otaku stuff I love anthropology and political theory. I've spent hours arguing with my friends about Marxism. One of them happens to be a Libertarian who loves capitalism and we always get in debates. However we're still good friends regardless of our opposing views (If you couldn't tell I usually argue pro-Marx, but sometimes I criticize him depending on the nature of the discussion). I also often use anthropology to buttress my arguments.

I used to do Brazilian jiu-jitsu, but not as of recently. As a result of that, I exercise regularly, because that's always a good thing.

Also video games and anime and stuff. -_-

I did Tae Kwon Do for quite a while (6 years). However my academics got really rigorous and in order to keep up with school I had to quit. ;(   

Reading, writing, gaming, studying anthropology, and studying philosophy.

Gaming, anime, history, linguistics, and, of course, linguistic history. I love competitive gaming, like "Startcraft" and CoD, as well as RPGs like "Earthbound" and "Persona". My favourite historical topics are early 20th century Europe and the history of the English language.

the lists above get more and more serious