Problem with drammatical murder

I have windows xp 64 bit, i have downloaded dmmd from fuwanovel and i have change local system to japanese and i tried running sdrt4280j.exe first but i got this in a windows: error reading setup intialization file) i have stop the seed in torrent and antivirus, and i have directx, i have all the files in folder and it is not corrupted. I have download this 3 times and this dont work. i want really play the game, please help me, i'm sorry very much for my english

There's something odd about that.. "sdrt4280j.exe " is not the exe of the game (at least not that I'm aware of..)
there should be 1 or 2 .exe files to run the game:

"DMMD.exe" and/or "DMMD_crack_for_ver_110.exe" (if it includes the no DVD crack.)

If these are not in the installation directory

I'll redirect you to a different link where you can download it and see if that other version works for you.

Oh yeah. I forgot :P

In order to open iso files you need this:  http://www.disk-tools.com/download/daemon

install and that's it.

when you're done downloading the iso, just double click on it to begin installing.

then follow this steps to the letter.

I assume you already changed your system locale to japanese?

If not then do so before installing.

B )How to Install
01) Mount with Daemon Tools
02) Run DMMd iso file
03) Install
04) Follow through the process. A for Accept, N for Next.
05) Delete shortcut on the desktop, it requires you to place a serial key.
06) Copy-Paste files from DMMdUpdate1.10 into the directory where you installed the game.
07) Copy DMMd_crack_for_ver110 into file directory.
08) Create shortcut on desktop of the DMMd_crack_for_ver110 and rename it if you want.
09) Windows 7 users don't need to worry about changing the compatibility settings: Right click the sortcut you created on your desktop > Compatibility > Pick program compatibility.
10) Double click the new shortcut. Play:D/

Tell me if this method doesn't work for you.