{FOUND} KoiTate Translation Project - Looking for a translator for h-scenes (oOOooOhhh)

More Info:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1966-looking-for-translator-for-a-route-koitate-translation-project/

I'm now looking for a translator who can translate 7 h-scenes from three different routes. The h-scenes are quite short. Also (again) still looking for a translator that can translate up to 2800 lines left for one last untranslated route.  Message me if your interested. Keep in mind that there are military terms involved.

:ph34r:

PreviousUpdate:

More Info:

http://forums.fuwano...lation-project/

Our lead translator has stepped down due to personal reasons. Since she was enjoying the visual novel to an extent, she hopes this'll be completed with the new translator's help. This is the second lead translator, and 3rd translator that has dropped due to personal reasons. This project is living up to it's curse. (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

There are about 4200 lines left for one route, and 2800 lines for another route.

We still do have one translator, but I'm not planning on throwing the burden onto him.

He still has his own route enjoyment

I will be bumping this thread every week to see if I can catch any eyes of all those constant new users that are continuing to flow into fuwanovel.  Well known translators are also welcomes if they're interested. I wonder if I'll be able to reach up to 200 posts from bumping for this thread without a translator not interested in signing up. xDDD

On other news, I've managed to memorize my hiragana table. Next up is katakana...

looking foward to it and i sincerely hope you guys beat the curse.

And find yourself a translator.

You know sometimes i wish i learnes japanese instead of IUPAC and a bit of Latin

Well atleast we were lucky enough to have the two main heroine routes translated for this vn.

Can't say the same about fortune arterial and dracu riot.

I really should stop playing halftranslated vn.... for the sake of my mental health <_<

Anyway i am blabbering on, Wish you guys the best of luck and may you win the jackpot

Edit: I am blink congratulations are also in order for you my friend.

On other news, I've managed to memorize my hiragana table. Next up is katakana...

you know you can brag a little you know.

looking foward to it and i sincerely hope you guys beat the curse.

And find yourself a translator.

You know sometimes i wish i learnes japanese instead of IUPAC and a bit of Latin

Well atleast we were lucky enough to have the two main heroine routes translated for this vn.

Can't say the same about fortune arterial and dracu riot.

I really should stop playing halftranslated vn.... for the sake of my mental health <_<

Anyway i am blabbering on, Wish you guys the best of luck and may you win the jackpot

Edit: I am blink congratulations are also in order for you my friend.

you know you can brag a little you know.

I'm slowly learning my third language, so let me have my glory with my abc's!

Partially-translated visual novels are always there tempting us like a demon serving their food. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...