Nice to meet everyone

CruelN1N1

Hi i posted some things previous days but i never introduced, my native lenguage is spanish(mexican) for other people the taco lenguage xD

I understand english almost perfectly but i speak it a little bad.

I'm currently playing hoshizora no memoria(just started) and chaos;head(again just started) My girlfriend is the president almost finished

I finished rewrite, little busters! and some routes in others game :P

I generally don't finish games because i forgot to play them and i got another one to play.

My psn account is CruelN1N1 feel free to add me but i generally play rpg like dark souls, neptunia and anime style rpg.

Still waiting for dracu riot patch u.u

Edited by CruelN1N1

Welcome to the party! :D With people saying their English is bad, I have something to say. 'English' is what is considered to be English by the majority or the people. It is changing with the population. However, most of the worlds population are people who live in countries that don't speak English as a first language. The English is spoken in those countries are considered 'non standard' but if most people speak those types of English, does that mean that their English is correct? Just something I thought about. ;)

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  :)

Thanks ^-^

Feel free to recommend me LN/eroges in english

I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

Welcome to the forums! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here.

Not finishing games and moving on to others is a curse, mate... Eventually you'll have a giant backlog of unfinished games if you keep doing that :o (like I do)

As a welcome gift... have an image!

999_belt30dbptdbpt_1.jpg

Lol why a belt ?

Welcome to the party! :D With people saying their English is bad, I have something to say. 'English' is what is considered to be English by the majority or the people. It is changing with the population. However, most of the worlds population are people who live in countries that don't speak English as a first language. The English is spoken in those countries are considered 'non standard' but if most people speak those types of English, does that mean that their English is correct? Just something I thought about. ;)

Life :o:D

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli (hitsujimimi ;)):

svUxCLK.png

It's not really an eroge, but I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni, for its great plot (and the badass lolis).

I learned english by playing games, since i was a child i have a dictionary and playing i learned that way(school does not teach very well), i can play LN/Eroges without a problem, i started playing LN/Eroges 1 year ago so i'm new to this(i only finished 2 games)

I'm the same, I learned english out of my own initiative, through games and movies; school is not nearly enough.

Anyway, hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

EDIT: And my english speaking is pretty bad too... some people can account for it... ^_^

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

The woodcutter stretched every morning before starting work. He was a limberjack

a869ba6167.jpg

Do you like traps??If you do, you one step closer to paradise on this earth.

I downloaded grisaia

Grisaia is very good as well as if my heart had wings

I downloaded but i haven't played it, when i finish hoshizora i will play it

Welcome to the forums! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay here.

Not finishing games and moving on to others is a curse, mate... Eventually you'll have a giant backlog of unfinished games if you keep doing that :o (like I do)

As a welcome gift... have an image!

999_belt30dbptdbpt_1.jpg

I know but that happened because my pc got corrupted and it was a pain to download all the LN/Eroges and find where i was

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli (hitsujimimi ;)):

svUxCLK.png

It's not really an eroge, but I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni, for its great plot (and the badass lolis).

I'm the same, I learned english out of my own initiative, through games and movies; school is not nearly enough.

Anyway, hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

EDIT: And my english speaking is pretty bad too... some people can account for it... ^_^

Thanks, i watched the anime and it was awesome, he got tricked at the end, i got higurashi a while ago, maybe i will play higurashi then umineko

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

and read majikoi!

I want to read it but i have grudge in dracu riot! i loved that hame but isem didn't finished and drop it i fear that happens with other partial translated game

And thanks to all who welcomed me ^^

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  :)

I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

I'm planing to read ligh novels like date a live baka to test, so i'll give it a try :D