Have some Aoko

Mephisto

Playing through some more Mahoyo and decided to post some pictures of best heroine ever.

GjlGbED.jpg

She has a shit ton of poses. 

Ep5Z926.jpg

It seems I forgot to take screencaps at most of her rage moments... the downcast/super rage ones are pretty awesome too :(

s8tdb2P.jpg

Well anyways, 

Q5D7bR3.jpg

Off to read more, need to remember to take more pictures ;_;.

yssKr3v.png

I'm playing Mahoyo as well, through the french translation and I agree with you, Aoko is a really good heroine, not the best imo but damn, looking at her chara-design it's undoubtedly the best I've ever seen in any VN or anime, she's really stylish, especially before the fifth magic. (Alice is amazing too)

8c0d716920.jpg

Not translated at all from what I've heard, the commie patch has been considered as a "failure" and they need to restart it all over again, because of several problems.

About voices, there are none but it's not a flaw I think, Mahoyo made up for this with the best productions values of any visual novel (as good as MLA or even better), the style is really close to movies it left the impression to have been filmed by a camera.

Not sure about it but apparently it's the fault of one of the translators who made a very approximate translation of the VN .

No idea what that is, but looking at what is said it seems that they'd have a hard time finding an editor that would take on the challenge of figuring the translation out.

Hence it's better to just re do it.

The re-translation should be finished just around 30 of February from what they were saying.

Positive thinking, lads! :D

Playing through some more Mahoyo and decided to post some pictures of best heroine ever.

GjlGbED.jpg

She has a shit ton of poses. 

Ep5Z926.jpg

It seems I forgot to take screencaps at most of her rage moments... the downcast/super rage ones are pretty awesome too :(

s8tdb2P.jpg

Well anyways, 

Q5D7bR3.jpg

Off to read more, need to remember to take more pictures ;_;.

yssKr3v.png

I don't like the art in the first picture but the second one is Great !

I'd like to download it. Please may you give me a link

Not translated at all from what I've heard, the commie patch has been considered as a "failure" and they need to restart it all over again, because of several problems.

About voices, there are none but it's not a flaw I think, Mahoyo made up for this with the best productions values of any visual novel (as good as MLA or even better), the style is really close to movies it left the impression to have been filmed by a camera.

Dammit! And I was falling in love with that girl in the background!

I'm playing Mahoyo as well, through the french translation and I agree with you, Aoko is a really good heroine, not the best imo but damn, looking at her chara-design it's undoubtedly the best I've ever seen in any VN or anime, she's really stylish, especially before the fifth magic. (Alice is amazing too)

What do people specifically refer to when they say character design...?

Dammit! And I was falling in love with that girl in the background!

For all you know, she could be the antagonist.

This is Nasu we're talking about.  They could all die a horrible, horrible death halfway through.

Wait, that's Ryushiki...

Well, I think you see my point.

Well ... .......... as good as this game is, I cannot play it even if its fully translated because there are no voices. :/ I just can't make up the voices for the characters (besides the main character). It's hard.

I had to cancel my pre-order on the collector's edition after finding out there were no vocals. I really like listening to how the characters sound and how they emphasize their emotions in the dialogue. That's just me.

Well ... .......... as good as this game is, I cannot play it even if its fully translated because there are no voices. :/ I just can't make up the voices for the characters (besides the main character). It's hard.

I had to cancel my pre-order on the collector's edition after finding out there were no vocals. I really like listening to how the characters sound and how they emphasize their emotions in the dialogue. That's just me.

Hmm... When the characters have no voice I tend to give them russian, french, german and other accents just for fun :P

But I think I'm fairly good at getting a grasp of what voice fits whom. 

For example, in Grisaia no Kajitsu, the protagonist isn't voiced.  But he tends to use complicated vocabulary in everyday conversation and to go into overly long explanations of simple stuff. I adapted my voice according to these parameters.

Hmm... When the characters have no voice I tend to give them russian, french, german and other accents just for fun :P

into overly long explanations of simple stuff. I adapted my voice according to these parameters.

oh man, in that case I really, TRULY need a VN dubbed by you, I will preorder your customized version of Grisaia asap at any price, you made me dream for a second here.

oh man, in that case I really, TRULY need a VN dubbed by you, I will preorder your customized version of Grisaia asap at any price, you made me dream for a second here.

Yuuji in particular had a somewhat British sounding voice.

I didn't give him a different accent because otherwise all my sentences would come out butchered, since I'm not very proficient at speaking fast.