Google Rumors

Mephisto

http://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h

P.S: Even if it's fake it was interesting to read. 

Edit: Yeah after thinking about it for a while, this definitely has to be fake. It just doesn't make any sense. If you keep "banning" publishers who are making you money through ads, then you lose these publishers. Where are you going to get ad money from now in the next year/future? 

<monotone>A massive company is doing something bad? Blasphemy.</monotone>

I'm trying to take it seriously, while the whole text is very well constructed it's still just something anyone could have written.

The thing about these rumors is that if Google denied it it would kind of prove the point of the document. Not that Google will likely bother anyway. This is just something constructed in a way that it will hold true no matter what, that's also what makes it fishy though.

This is just like a creepypasta, conspiracy theory version.

Do i believe Google is a goody 2 shoes company? Hell no. But do i have any reason to trust this text? No.

Good read though :)

Google has denied it, quite quickly. Read on the web a bit, and there have been adsense bans or w.e events that have occurred, but it doesn't mean it's due to what this guy is posting. No proof of being a former google employee at all, which isn't very helpful. Probably someone whose adsense account was banned, or something, so they made up a huge conspiracy theory for why they were banned. (herp derp like ren got banned for streaming hentai) 

Well that's interesting to know, although if you believed the text you'd just think it's Google covering it.

My major issue is that there were no names or references to sites or testimonials that suffered from or witnessed these events to back it up, it was just full on theory and the evidence was very very vague. While it's a nice theory, it's just not credible for me. But man some people really like putting effort into rumors huh.

Google has denied it, quite quickly. Read on the web a bit, and there have been adsense bans or w.e events that have occurred, but it doesn't mean it's due to what this guy is posting. No proof of being a former google employee at all, which isn't very helpful. Probably someone whose adsense account was banned, or something, so they made up a huge conspiracy theory for why they were banned. (herp derp like ren got banned for streaming hentai)

Lol Ofcourse they would deny It immediately. The natural thing to do in that situation ;3

It has a lot of technical details about advertising that I never really thought about, so it's professionalism makes it reasonable. But, as Nosebleed said, there's no real reason to believe it's legitimate. Must have taken quite some effort, though :blink:

I don't get it Down? I searched up lolicon and ロリコン and got a shit ton of hits? This sounds more like something that has to do with whoever is providing his internet, not google itself. 

On another note http://www.gamespot.com/articles/googles-deal-to-buy-twitch-confirmed-according-to-/1100-6421288/

Youtube + twitch, assimilate.

The trick is to go further in the pages, at some point most of everything poofs out. But now it works again, you can get back the results by asking for the omitted results. Used to be weird, but I'm honestly not sure if it was a thing.