Comyu Discussion

Kaguya

Mayuki is my Waifu! I' ve finished the VN a couple of days ago, and it was really great. Well... not 10/10 great but still great. Benio's ending was a dissapointment, but I guess if she didn't do what she'd done there it'd ruin Kagome's route. Hisoka's route was a sad one but I'm glad it ended well. I hadn't expect much from Ayaya's route but it was suprisingly fun with Four Heavenly Kings and all that, I've laughed a lot. Mayuki's route had a lot of character development, and she really deserved that development. She's the one who made me a lolicon after all... And Kagome's route was pure epic, Babylon rocked!! Especially the part where this song started to play was awesome;

Other than the characters the story itself was very well done, each route added something to the story and Kagome's route finally entered the main story. It really showed us what'd happen if people randomly came together and had a superpower, Akihito's look on the world was a new perspective to me, even though I don't share his opinion on everything, the part about this world being a gentle Kingdom was a pretty deep and accurate one

I saw several posts about Akihito being a whore and cheating on other people but I don't think I can agree with that.. First of all on Benio's route Akihito didn't cheat on her since they weren't together when he slept with Haru, it isn't cheating, I don't see any man refusing that maid as long as they're single (most would do it even if they weren't single though). The only part where one could consider cheating is the Yoruko scene which I consider a dissapointment, that scene was really unnecessary. My opinon on that maybe biased though since I dislike the Rondo-Yoruko duo

I was hoping the last H-scene would be Nanase's..

I recently finished Comyu. Akihito... was pretentious and could not think anything but the same phrases over and over. 'I remember the red colour" is actually fair enough, he's been through a lot, but does he really have the exact same thoughts about the nature of human connection with every sex scene...? Every single girl makes him feel exactly the same...? That's kinda sad. The sex scenes appear to exist in an alternate dimension, and the fact that in Kagome's route

it appeared to be like 'let's let every girl Akihito can bang live and be important and only them + Izawa! Yeah!'

...I wanted more Gasai... I actually felt like the Benio route end fit her character. I didn't mind it too much... It fuelled the Gasai x Akihito. Good ship. They can both be pretentious idiots together. :') But I have to say, despite constantly saying Akihito is only nice to women, I didn't get it...? The guys that he meets are 1. hostile towards him 2. joking with him or 3. not in trouble. I didn't see him get a chance to be nice to a guy that treated him even neutrally without a woman nearby so they could fall back on that trait...? (As a girl, I can only hope that there are men around my age that don't act like Akihito when in a relationship...). Best girl was Kagome. That final fight...!

I was really fascinated with the Hemingway references in the route titles? Like, I recognized A Farewell to Arms, but had to look up almost everything... It was interesting how they all seemed to fit. It's a cool theme to pattern it off of, to the point where my dad and I actually had a bet as to what Kagome's route would be named... For nothing but pride, of course. If you haven't looked up Hemingway and seen how they connect and you're kinda interested, you should definitely check it out. It's a good night's read and really renewed my interest in Comyu when it was waning.

I recently finished Comyu. Akihito... was pretentious and could not think anything but the same phrases over and over. 'I remember the red colour" is actually fair enough, he's been through a lot, but does he really have the exact same thoughts about the nature of human connection with every sex scene...? Every single girl makes him feel exactly the same...? That's kinda sad. The sex scenes appear to exist in an alternate dimension, and the fact that in Kagome's route

it appeared to be like 'let's let every girl Akihito can bang live and be important and only them + Izawa! Yeah!'

...I wanted more Gasai... I actually felt like the Benio route end fit her character. I didn't mind it too much... It fuelled the Gasai x Akihito. Good ship. They can both be pretentious idiots together. :') But I have to say, despite constantly saying Akihito is only nice to women, I didn't get it...? The guys that he meets are 1. hostile towards him 2. joking with him or 3. not in trouble. I didn't see him get a chance to be nice to a guy that treated him even neutrally without a woman nearby so they could fall back on that trait...? (As a girl, I can only hope that there are men around my age that don't act like Akihito when in a relationship...). Best girl was Kagome. That final fight...!

I was really fascinated with the Hemingway references in the route titles? Like, I recognized A Farewell to Arms, but had to look up almost everything... It was interesting how they all seemed to fit. It's a cool theme to pattern it off of, to the point where my dad and I actually had a bet as to what Kagome's route would be named... For nothing but pride, of course. If you haven't looked up Hemingway and seen how they connect and you're kinda interested, you should definitely check it out. It's a good night's read and really renewed my interest in Comyu when it was waning.

I'm glad you liked it but I gotta ask;

It might be weird question but did you play it with your dad? Including the h-scenes?

I'm glad you liked it but I gotta ask;

It might be weird question but did you play it with your dad? Including the h-scenes?

No, no, lol. I talked about it like a book and said each chapter was named after a Hemingway novel, named the chapters, so what would the last chapter be called? Type of thing.

Hello guys!, I'm currently reading Comyu right now and I'm wondering if the MC "Akihito" will have a badass scene in the VN, it kinda bothers me if the MC is a coward considering the fact that I've read and finished Grisaia no Kajitsu and G senjou where the MC's are not annoying and has some badass moments.

Well, even if Akihito is coward i will still continue to read this cause i find the plot interesting.

I know its early to judge the MC bc its been 2 hours since I've started reading comyu.

I want to back read this thread but im afraid to be tempted and might spoil myself. 

Hello guys!, I'm currently reading Comyu right now and I'm wondering if the MC "Akihito" will have a badass scene in the VN, it kinda bothers me if the MC is a coward considering the fact that I've read and finished Grisaia no Kajitsu and G senjou where the MC's are not annoying and has some badass moments.

Well, even if Akihito is coward i will still continue to read this cause i find the plot interesting.

I know its early to judge the MC bc its been 2 hours since I've started reading comyu.

I want to back read this thread but im afraid to be tempted and might spoil myself. 

He is not a coward, he has his moments, don't worry. Enjoy the game :)

I just finished Benio's route, where they "managed" to change the kings heart or something like that, then after some scenes, it takes me back to the title page and now but i dont know what to do next. did i do something wrong? how can i unlock the other route? help,

No you didn't do anything wrong, you just completed the first route, you should go for the next one, Benio's route feels a little incomplete. Next time you start over, there'll be additional choices for you, you can go for Miyuki, Hisoka(you don't meet her the first time you play the game) and Ayaya now. Kagome's route (True Route) is unlocked after you complete these. Hisoka's route is a little obscured, so you should look at the Walkthrough in Fuwa, if you want. Or I can give you a few hints:

Wait outside the bookshop and show interest in the transfer student

, I'm not sure but as far as remember the rest is clear. 

I've finished this game  some days ago, even if some characters (Kugura) and routes (Ayaya and some points of the Benio one) was disapointing I really enjoy the rest of the story (Expecially the last route!) and almost all the characters (Like Kagome and Gasai)

PS:fun side effects to have read this novel:I really can't forget the protagonist monologues about the red color and the gentle kingdom!XD

True, but I motivated in playing Comyu at the moment, so I have to use this chance.

Once I lose this motivation, it's difficult to regain it... and I couldn't forgive myself if I stalled on more novel hahaha

But I watched Sharnoth opening and, wow, thanks Kurisu-chan for the recomendation~

No problem, and yes most people don't give Sharnoth it's chance because of the female protag, but it's really interesting to play it.

But so long, what do you think of Coµ?

Well, I liked the plot, the action, characters... but until now, it's kind of "normal."

I would say it's like Akihito, a Bishop 7, 7, 7, 7. Doesn't have a speciality, but is good in everything  :lol:

I just didn't like Mayuki and Ayaya... and I think it would be better if Nanase or Haru had a route, not Ayaya...

And the Common Route ended with a kind of closed end, so it's difficult to have motivation to continue playing.

It's different from Rewrite, that the Common Route ended in the climax, so you start the routes right away.

Obs: Yoshimori is mah waifu

Well, I liked the plot, the action, characters... but until now, it's kind of "normal."

I would say it's like Akihito, a Bishop 7, 7, 7, 7. Doesn't have a speciality, but is good in everything  :lol:

I just didn't like Mayuki and Ayaya... and I think it would be better if Nanase or Haru had a route, not Ayaya...

And the Common Route ended with a kind of closed end, so it's difficult to have motivation to continue playing.

It's different from Rewrite, that the Common Route ended in the climax, so you start the routes right away.

Obs: Yoshimori is mah waifu

The last route is worth playing, even if you come across some bad and/or uninteresting routes.