Nice to meet you

Novelaer

Yo, I'm Yas, but people call me Novelaer, since I'm kinda obsessed with visual- and light novels.

I'm not really new on Fuwanovel, but I'm a new member on this forum. The nice thing is that most people here are actually quite nice (compared to the MAL and animesuki forums). 

So yeah, I can read and understand Japanese till a certain level, but enough to play most galge and eroge. I'm your typical, sleep deprived weeb who roams on the internet, looking for good visual novels to play. 

I'm more of a moege person, but a good story is always welcome.

Hopefully we can get along. :)

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!  :)

Yo, I'm Yas, but people call me Novelaer, since I'm kinda obsessed with visual- and light novels.

I've been waiting for someone like you!  :D

Have you read HakoMari? I'm always looking for LN fans to recommend this to, but they are very few as of late. Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. 

If you haven't, then I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!  :)

I've been waiting for someone like you!  :D

Have you read HakoMari? I'm always looking for LN fans to recommend this to, but they are very few as of late. Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. 

If you haven't, then I highly recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). HakoMari is the best work of fiction I've ever seen, not just the best light novel. You should definitely give it a shot, if you don't mind it being very dark. It's one of the very few things that I would call a masterpiece. The way the author writes really draws you into the deep and complex story. He loves to lead you in with clues and then surprises you at every turn.The characters are all fleshed out and very unique. You're gonna be in for a treat. 

Great. Another HakoMari reader. Love the series. Totally my favourite of all times. Can't wait for volume 7 to get released! 

I'm always in for a good talk about good light novels. ;)

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

so how long have you been studying japanese?

Thank you. I've been studying Japanese for three years now. 

Welcome to the forums Novelaer! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you. ^^

Finally, someone who actually read HakoMari! This novel (or LNs in general) needs more love!

Volume 7 hype! Although Eiji is sure taking his time, I bet it's not gonna disappoint.

Random note: Did you know that the Fuwa blog is actually called Visualnovelaer?

Finally, someone who actually read HakoMari! This novel (or LNs in general) needs more love!

Volume 7 hype! Although Eiji is sure taking his time, I bet it's not gonna disappoint.

Random note: Did you know that the Fuwa blog is actually called Visualnovelaer?

He's working on two novels, so it's only natural to get a late release. And yes, I know that. The thing is that I discovered his blog after I got this nickname from some friends.

Welcome to the community, I hope to see you around.

Thank you, sir.

Welcome on the forum :''D

Finally someone who knows what Clannad's worth ! 10/10 ! exactly ! I love you !

Enjoy your say !

And spread the Clannad love !!!

I'm not really new on Fuwanovel, but I'm a new member on this forum. The nice thing is that most people here are actually quite nice (compared to the MAL and animesuki forums). 

So yeah, I can read and understand Japanese till a certain level, but enough to play most galge and eroge. I'm your typical, sleep deprived weeb who roams on the internet, looking for good visual novels to play. 

I'm more of a moege person, but a good story is always welcome.

Hopefully we can get along. :)

Good to have another serious fan in the community. MAL can be a bit overbearing with closed minded people and petty disputes (not to mention the inactive administrators), I think the Fuwa community is much more intelligent in many aspects and the site is constantly improving.

I hope that you find these forums to your liking, and maybe you'll eventually get involved in a project!

Welcome bro. Glad you made the decision to join us here on fuwa :)

Enjoy your stay :) and don't become a stranger XD kay ? :D

Haha, thank you. And I won't.

Welcome on the forum :''D

Finally someone who knows what Clannad's worth ! 10/10 ! exactly ! I love you !

Enjoy your say !

And spread the Clannad love !!!

Clannad is love. Clannad is life.

Yas is easier to spell so if I don't forgot it I'll call you that.

Welcome.

Thank you. Call me whatever you want.

Yo Novelaer names Ethan aka FoggyOrchid but you can just call me Ethan i hope you find fuwa a nice place to be yourself i know i did well with all that said stay safe an you know........keep it up

200.gif

Aye, thank you, long name dude.

はじめまして、ノヴェルエアーさん!ここでお楽しんでくださいね。

聴いては良かったら、何で日本語を勉強して始まりましたか。

どうぞよろしくお願いします。

3年前に私は日本語を勉強し始めることに決めました。 こちらこそ、 よろしく お願いします 

I'm the same xD

Welcome to Fuwa!

Thank you, man.

Good to have another serious fan in the community. MAL can be a bit overbearing with closed minded people and petty disputes (not to mention the inactive administrators), I think the Fuwa community is much more intelligent in many aspects and the site is constantly improving.

I hope that you find these forums to your liking, and maybe you'll eventually get involved in a project!

Yep, indeed. Well, most people here seem like nice people, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it here. Thank you for welcoming me. ^^

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy your stay !

Please read G-Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no kajitsu :D

If you've visited my VNDB, then you've noticed that I already read both of them (and both were very enjoyable. Grisaia slightly more). Thank you.

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel!

So nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself.

See you around maybe and here's a moe.

baeb6c96.jpg

Thanks for the Tamako picture. x3

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN?

Have a moe:

o7le.jpg

Neko girl game too strong. My favourite visual novel... I've to say that Rewrite was the one who got me really into visual novels, so I guess Rewrite.