The need for a VN Development Promotion Forum

As Rooke is my witness, there are forums changes coming this/next week. Most of these changes are already set in stone. There will be new forums/subforums. As I explained in the 2nd chat with Ren on his podcast -- these organizational changes are necessary for me to clean house and get us moving. I won't be asking for referendum on the changes, though suggestions after we see how it works will of course be taken seriously.

Zalor -- some of what you're talking about will be built into the new system. Never fear.

Let's talk about forums changes after they're all rolled out next week.

Does Jast even deal with OELVNs? Sekai and MangaGamer do, but I'm confident hell would freeze over before either one advertised here

I fixed that for you.  And I've never seen JAST or J-List promote an OELVN, much less sell one.

I knew there was a reason why I liked JAST so much despite their Valve-like release schedule.

Shocked.gif

burrrrn

But seriously, think about it as having more folders to find things quicker instead of searching and crawling through a huge folder that serves as a dump for pretty much everything.

*glimpses at his drives

well damn, maybe that's why I like it the way it is now then xD

(I do have big folder for EVERYTHING called "torrent", too lazy to sort it since like 5 years ago)

Zalor -- some of what you're talking about will be built into the new system. Never fear.

Let's talk about forums changes after they're all rolled out next week.

Thanks, and I hope your changes are well received. :)