Fuwanovel Logo Contest (Voting Phase)

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Logo Contest  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should replace the forums current logo?

• Number 1
    • Number 2
    • Number 3
    • Number 4
    • Number 5
    • Number 6
    • Number 7
    • Number 8
    • Number 9

This poll is closed to new votes

The only reason the lolicons  are winning is that their enemies are divided. If only the people who voted for 7 and 6 united, we would win.

---------------  -------FINAL CALL-------------------------

So I call upon you, lovers of big tits and big girls alike! The time has come to put your differences aside and your selfish desires as well, for if we proceed the way we are we'll end up with yet another boob-less child on the corner of every page. Is that really what you want? Do you want to spend more months staring at another one of Steve's "gods"?! If your answer is no, this is your final chance to change the undeniable doom that shall fall upon this website.

The only way is for all of us to throw our votes on one final decision, and since #6 has the most votes yet, it is only reasonable that we choose it. I don't really care which one is the best, as long as either #6 or #7 win, I'm good. So for the last time, I beg of you, do not let your selfish personal desires have the better of you! Prove that there are people on fuwanovel that don't spend all day fapping to under aged girls.

It does seem that victory is very far from becoming a reality right now, but I had to at least try...

I was planning to postpone till the very end, but alas! You've moved my heart! I will vote for the greater benefit of our faction. Boobs prevail!

Actually, nevermind.

You should understand why no. 3 looks ridiculously fabulous.

I think we may need to consider a slight rule change, I am all for people having a change of heart, but I do not want to see members switching their votes to go with the popular opinion.

Please vote on the logo you like the most, we might also have to consider removing campaign posts trying to sway people over.

It has been a good laugh, but it is not fair to turn this isn't a campaign rally. Please make your vote and keep it.

Damn*

What were you talking about?

I believe he was talking about how you should vote for 7 instead of 6. 

I shall cease all campaigning activities from this point forth. 

But remember this, number 7 is one of the more summer-like choices that has both number 6's sunflower and number 5's blonde hair.

Good luck, voters!

I think we may need to consider a slight rule change, I am all for people having a change of heart, but I do not want to see members switching their votes to go with the popular opinion.

Please vote on the logo you like the most, we might also have to consider removing campaign posts trying to sway people over.

It has been a good laugh, but it is not fair to turn this isn't a campaign rally. Please make your vote and keep it.

:angry:

Oh, NOW he says this...

Like Kendjin said, you may have some fun and all but remember:

If a logo wins just because of popular opinion swaying, you are risking the logo never going up.

We don't want a logo to win just because you're gathering people for the sake of gathering votes.

We want you to vote which one you like the best, that shouldn't change at any time and that's why we'll judge the winners before setting any logo up.

This is not meant to be some type of factions fighting against each other.

Like Kendjin said, you may have some fun and all but remember:

If a logo wins just because of popular opinion swaying, you are risking the logo never going up.

We don't want a logo to win just because you're gathering people for the sake of gathering votes.

We want you to vote which one you like the best, that shouldn't change at any time and that's why we'll judge the winners before setting any logo up.

This is not meant to be some type of factions fighting against each other.

Whats the point of voting for something that wont go up?

ps: Steve advertised like hell for his logo... just so you know

You're already diminishing the existence of the logo itself by saying it won't go up before the poll is over.

I find that really disrespectful for the person who made the logo.

We will have three winners.  Number 6 and Number 7 can still be runner ups and they will be used, but by swaying people's opinions and forming some faction to forcefully vote for one of them you're risking them actually never going up.

This is all for fun guys, we are trying to give everyone a fair chance, there's no need to turn it into a serious war.

I don't mind you discussing it jokingly, but swaying opinions is a no go.

ps: Steve advertised like hell for his logo... just so you know

Many people advertised their logo. The difference now is that people are trying to get people to switch votes. I have no issue with each maker of a logo, having one final campaign post, but I ask you do it only on the merit of why yours is so great.

No one says, don't post in the topic, just avoid trying to get people to change votes to be part of a hype. That is all :D

So steve can send PM's to the whole world, but when I do it, I'm swaying public opinion... makes sense.

... ok ok I'll shut up (for now...)

You are welcome to PM people, just know that, no matter who it is, we will deal with any reports, no reports, no issues :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IMPORTANT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(That's the autor of the sig, a completely valid business campaign)

Do keep in mind that this is entirely for fun. It is just a small image at the top of a forum.

Obviously. Can't you feel the fun just oozing out of my posts? :wub:

The following can be considered a promotional activity for number 7 and is directed mainly at Kendjin. Please do not read on unless you are Kendjin or a stalker of his.

ps: If 7 had been closer to winning, I'd have voted for it, as it stands, I had to vote on another of my choices that was likely to sway the actual balance.

Edgeworth_Objection.png

Your statement contradicts another statement of yours!
 How can you say such a thing and then go ahead and say this!?

You're terrible. You ruined my perfect advertisement campaign, and then this?! I'm... I'm heartbroken...! *cries in the corner as he continues refreshing the page*

-----You can now continue reading even if you aren't Kendjin. You have my permission-----

In all seriousness, it would probably be of note that since my first post in this thread number 7 went from 4th to 2nd place. 
I wasn't actually expecting to change anyone's heart, so, if there's anyone else you'd rather vote for than 7, go ahead and change. It doesn't matter if you're... wasting... your, your... vote... *sob sob*

Now, you heard the mods, change quickly, I don't want number 7's chances ruined because you payed attention to my  consummate arguments. :angry: