Fuwanovel Logo Contest (Voting Phase)

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Logo Contest  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should replace the forums current logo?

• Number 1
    • Number 2
    • Number 3
    • Number 4
    • Number 5
    • Number 6
    • Number 7
    • Number 8
    • Number 9

This poll is closed to new votes

Imagine when you're electing a president and you like more than 1, but you still can only pick one at the end because you can't have 2 presidents leading the country.

This is exactly the same principle.

Except usually there's 0 president you like in the bunch of candidates =p

Welp, the results look decided, unless some kind of surprise happens. Only uncertainty is which will be runner-up and which will win out of the two leading.

Time to coax my way into the secret logo council stuff.

Right now the poll is pretty much lolicon vs world. And we all know lolicon represent 60% of the population (thx twitch for the stats) :P

So, if you wish to see a future free from the tyranny of the lolis, vote for 6.

As far as I know, we aren't electing a president ;p.

there are 2 I really like : 4 and 7.

And 4 not getting any voices doesn't reflect the quality andthe attention I think it deserves for example.

Right now the poll is pretty much lolicon vs world. And we all know lolicon represent 60% of the population (thx twitch for the stats) :P

I understand how you feel maef. 

I like more than one too, but if I make this multiple votes people would be able to vote for anything and everything, there's people with good intentions like you that like 2 in particular and are having a hard time deciding, and I totally sympathyze with you, but there's also people who would abuse the function to vote for whatever they felt like for the lulz, that would just ruin the purpose of the poll which is to pick the best logo out of all.

As the person in charge of this I just don't feel comfortable having the poll tampered with so much, it wouldn't make it any justice in my opinion.

Wether you are a lolicon or not, anyone that is able to vote in this poll is part of this community and the voting is by this community for this community. 

You might believe another logo deserves it, and that's your opinion, and everyone has different opinions, but this is a gathering of everyone's opinions.

The poll will remain single vote, even if it's tough to pick one for you, there's just no better way around it until a solution to pick the amount of votes you can make exists.

And please let me remind you: All logos will have to be approved by Tay (and the secret logo council) before going up

So if we think the logo who won was unjustified it will not go up.

Then we'll have to remove 5 for not sticking to the summer theme ;)

She has blonde hair, that is summer :D

Indeed, I explained that in the other topic:

Her hair is the color of the summer sun setting behind the horizon, after a long day of playing with friends and lolis at the beach.

argh, some people are getting on my nerves. Any vote for logos besides 5 and 6 are meaningless. This has become a war between lolis and the world. choose your side, and don't waste your time. If you want to show your appreciation towards a certain logo, send a pm to the designer or something. But wasting your precious vote on it isn't going to do much.

(I'm not saying the others are bad, just that it wouldn't help anyone if you vote for them)

Of course, if you still want to meaninglessly support your fav logo, be my guest.

But remember, the future of fuwanove is in your hands...

Indeed, I explained that in the other topic:

Her hair is the color of the summer sun setting behind the horizon, after a long day of playing with friends and lolis at the beach.

I doubt it's seen by anyone in that way, except as just another loli :P

I doubt it's seen by anyone in that way, except as just another loli :P

Nosebleed confirmed in the topic that you cannot argue with the logic of my statement.

You just lack any sense of poetic thinking :P

I would like to say though, I wanted to vote on the Suwako ones, I love the look of two, but I think its actually too good for the rest of the site.

I would have liked a male character myself, but no one seemed to of thought in that way and has only decided to use female characters in their logos. :( 

I don't know how you can be so much against a poll, but it seems apparent that what Steve wants is also what the people want. There are a LOT of lolicons in this community, so it's not the biggest surprise in the world, and it doesnt seem fair to say that Steve has to sit out because the old one was of his design. He entered like everyone else. And I wasnt looking for "a unique twist" when I was voting, I just wanted one that looked nice and pretty, because that's what matters to me, given that I dont recognize almost any of these characters.