Jesse Cox - Katawa shoujo first 45 minutes

Steve

lol I watched it too, like the game looks awesome but isnt it like big utsuge? It at least seems so xD

Like I want to cry with nukiges and all but I dont want to jump fro window thanks to an utsuge xD

no spoil pls though :)

But well exactly what he said, some of the moments are extremely depressing like "everyone clapped... except one girl because she only has one hand".

OMGWTF!

I dunno, however good this might be, this is the reason keeping me from playing it, im too scared of the disability aspect.

lol I watched it too, like the game looks awesome but isnt it like big utsuge? It at least seems so xD

Like I want to cry with nukiges and all but I dont want to jump fro window thanks to an utsuge xD

no spoil pls though smile.gif

But well exactly what he said, some of the moments are extremely depressing like "everyone clapped... except one girl because she only has one hand".

OMGWTF!

I dunno, however good this might be, this is the reason keeping me from playing it, im too scared of the disability aspect.

Steve... how many times are we going to do this, huh? You're going to love it. The disabilities are treated extremely maturely and well. You're going to love it.

So go play it. Now. (to heck with your to-read list) ; )

Steve... how many times are we going to do this, huh? You're going to love it. The disabilities are treated extremely maturely and well. You're going to love it.

So go play it. Now. (to heck with your to-read list) ; )

well its not much of a list, its just currently reading VNs, I have muv luv there, only done 1 route so far and Flyable Heart in like half of my first route Kururi, after im finished with these 2 then I might look at it but only if rewrite and iroseka are not finished yet, if they are then I will play those first xD

And I don't want to have more than 2 games currently playing so starting Katawa has to wait!

Also I would prefer if he played it whole and voiced it for me xD the lack of voices makes it too hard and quiet for me xD

well its not much of a list, its just currently reading VNs, I have muv luv there, only done 1 route so far and Flyable Heart in like half of my first route Kururi, after im finished with these 2 then I might look at it but only if rewrite and iroseka are not finished yet, if they are then I will play those first xD

And I don't want to have more than 2 games currently playing so starting Katawa has to wait!

Also I would prefer if he played it whole and voiced it for me xD the lack of voices makes it too hard and quiet for me xD

But the music makes up for it like a lot. I shall wait the day when you come across (Lily's path or Hanako). Then you will be forced to join the dark side! mwahahahahahah...(breath)...mwahahahahahahaha!

But the music makes up for it like a lot. I shall wait the day when you come across (Lily's path or Hanako). Then you will be forced to join the dark side! mwahahahahahah...(breath)...mwahahahahahahaha!

Well what I meant is that I have the music connected with the voices.

Hard to explain so I will give examples I could find on youtube

first one Little Busters (warning, spoiler, if you didn't play refrain, don't play the video)

Here the part from about 2:00

The emotion in the speech is just...

and second even though not VN but its more like VN style anyway (well its KEY) Angel Beats (again, its a massive spoiler)

Here its the beginning of the video mainly, Just like with the first one I know what they are saying even when I don't understand it all just because it left that impact

That's what I'm afraid will be missing in KS. I remember some of these from other VNs like hoshimemo.

And even though I enjoyed for example the vocaloid VNs, the voice was missing part indeed and I even mentioned several times.

Chilled Chaos did a 100+ episode playthrough for Hanako's and Emi's arcs before dropping it due to the rabid fanbase. He had to set all the video's to private 1) out of embarrassment and 2) the rabid, insane fanbase he had watching. It's a shame, he did a good job with it.

oh too bad, chilled is a good guy sad.gif but yeah fans of that group (nanners and around) are really bad. actually whole gaming fans on youtube are pretty terrible xD

Or even more, people are usually terrible xD And that is the reason we can't have nice things and those we have are limited smile.gif

(Steve! What the heck are you doing here? You have NO RIGHT to be here unless you submit to your conscience (aka: me) and start playing KS.)

OMG I don't know what to do sooner, I'm only in middle of second route of FH and Rewrite is already 100% TLed

Luckily no complete patch yet xD Expect it in week or 2 so I need to move with FH.

Also Tay, what are you doing here, you still didn't watch Angel Beats and Anohana? tongue.gif xD

ಠ_ಠ

Who is jesse cox

quite a funny fella in my opinion, I watch his normal videos as he makes LPs of games, he is a good guy :)

Nobody extra famous, but I don't like those famous guys (like pewdiepie, he just makes the videos to attract attention and earn money and I see that and don't like it).

quite a funny fella in my opinion, I watch his normal videos as he makes LPs of games, he is a good guy smile.gif

Nobody extra famous, but I don't like those famous guys (like pewdiepie, he just makes the videos to attract attention and earn money and I see that and don't like it).

I feel you. It's sad when people in youtube became famous and start to create videos only for the sake of money :/

Well, I completely agree that the voicelessness feels somewhat lacking, but you'll get used to it. What really matters (to me at least) in a VN is the plot, and KS got some pretty solid ones. I dunno if it's a good thing or not, but eventually I started hearing some of the characters voices in my head xD. (Misha is pretty easy to picture though). U shoud really hear Tay out and rearrange some priorities of your to-do list.

U shoud really hear Tay out and rearrange some priorities of your to-do list.

I already rearranged as I could, I will finish what I started first xD

And then I will play the 2 games from my 2 FAVORITE companies that play KEY role in my life, Iroseka and Rewrite and then I will play KS xD It already went above like 50 other VNs including shuffle, period and others I want to play too xD

All thanks to everyone here on fuwan xD It used to be like rank 30 previously, now it is rank 3 xD Can't do better, I just love FAVORITE and KEY too much.

Yeah, KEY is pretty badass, just finished Tomoyo After, I'm thinking about picking up Rewrite now. Oh, and i did not mean to make you feel obliged to play or anything, sorry if it was somehow rude of me xD.

nah I don't feel offended or anything, don't worry :) I really want to play it myself hearing all the positive things xD

With Rewrite I will wit for full patch release, TL is 100% already so now they just need to hack it back and check the pack.

Better to have 100% patch with working save and all, it was pain in LB losing saves when applying newer patch and I don't know if that would be same with Rewrite (might be Reallive specific problem), I am one of the people who makes lot of memo saves so I don't want to lose those.

Yeah, KEY is pretty badass, just finished Tomoyo After, I'm thinking about picking up Rewrite now. Oh, and i did not mean to make you feel obliged to play or anything, sorry if it was somehow rude of me xD.

It's pretty normal for people to ask others to play what they loved. And it's actually not limited to visual novels.