Majikoi A-4 Q&A!

Monmon

Hi guys!!! Monmon here~~~~

So for Majikoi fans out there, you may or may not know that A-4 will be released this year.

Since Me and Gentleblade is a big fan of Majikoi, we could not just stand around and wait. So we decided to do a little project for fun.

We translated Fans mail to minato-soft and those mail will be answered by Majikoi Characters!!!

http://www.minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami50.php <<< is the original site, please have a look at it if you are interested.

Why we start at 50?? because its Q&A for upcoming A-4

Big thanks to Gentleblade for teaching me and corrected my mistakes.

amxkm.png

amxl9.jpg

amxlL.jpg

amxm2.jpg

amxmC.jpg

amxnm.jpg

amxoe.jpg

Kawakami Q & A 52.

5d84fd256b.PNG

S062_1AA1AA_060_N.jpgHere's a armpit image gift for our greeting. kawakami-a_vol52a.jpg

c54f6e4800.PNGbf991dfd73.PNGc2d3c2aea2.PNG9c4b8a31ae.PNG7eda40a5a0.PNG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               At Rinchu page there is one person who has a silhouette... Who's that? 

kawakami-a_vol52b.jpg

S002_1BA3AA_050_N.jpgd43e8f0a04.PNGd1bacccc76.PNG                                                         S066_1AA1AA_000_N.jpgAnyways, i'm going first, (here).

kawakami-a_vol52c.jpg

a44fb355ea.PNG10186eed67.PNG                                                                                        S071_1AA1AA_010_N.jpgI think this is the correct one

kawakami-a_vol52d.jpg

.5ed9d2e3ce.PNG                                                                                       

kawakami-a_vol52e.jpg

Although the correct one is this one    S003_1BA1AA_081_N.jpgfa1c940adb.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to Rinchuu's route the most since Benkei and Seiso's route proven to be my favorite heroines driven story-wise in Majikoi! A series. I really don't like reading after-stories, but Margit is an exception if you read Majikoi! S and you would know why she is in dire for another story than previous.

I can't wait for the actual Majikoi A series itself to be translated beyond the Sayaka route. T-T

I want Majikoi A1-5 to be translated rather than Majikoi S. I guess Koyuki's route from Majikoi S is the only one left to be translated after Tsubame's route. Above all else, I figure Koyuki's route should be the final route to be translated for Majikoi S by Wairu Translation before moving on to Majikoi A. None of the routes from Majikoi S aren't worth the time if your there for the after-stories and h scenes then you should take pleasure in reading it I guess.

• 2 months later...