Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

I just bought Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi ( すきま桜とうその都会 ) and, well, I'm not sure how to describe it. It's the weirdest VN release I've encountered so far.

Technically it's physical, but... erhm... just look:
WP-20191021-16-39-57-Pro.jpg

It's special low-priced Amazon-exclusive edition, and it's just game disc in a cardboard sleeve. So it's like getting download edition, but on the disc ;) However, the price was unbeatable - ¥3,850 vs ¥9,980 for regular physical edition. And it's totally DRM-free :)

Edited by adamstan

• 1 month later...

I went to my first anime convention (Holiday Matsuri), and boy did I go to town on the merch there. I did not think I could go over the $300 spending limit I set for myself, but somehow I managed to throw in another $70 on top of that. Oh well; it happens. No regrets!

qF59nRh.jpg

Rtu80oX.jpg

urLmFwU.jpg

ZP8HP7D.jpg

Dd5tSkp.jpg

Ilj7Eme.jpg

Yeah, most of my budget went into that Rem figure. I didn't think I'd ever spend $175 on a single item, but my love for this girl and that gorgeous design made it impossible for me to refuse. A friend told me that was a good price for this particular figure, too.

I'm super stoked about the wall scrolls too; there were so many good ones at the store I was browsing that I needed help picking them out, lol. I adore seeing Rem in that outfit for the Re:Zero WS. I was very impressed with the Ouran WS, too; it managed to pull off a good color balance while still providing detailed imagery. There was an awesome Madoka WS there too, but I was already well past my budget with just 3, lol. I was so excited to find that Steins;Gate WS with that being one of my favorite anime arts for one of my favorite anime. I knew I had to buy it as soon as I saw it.

The Toga pillow is nice to cuddle in bed with (I swear I'm not lewding her), and I have taken to her character as of late. Normally I'm not that interested in LoL, but that Akali pillow was just too cute to pass up, and I wanted to take advantage of that discount the vendor gave for buying more than one pillow. Chibi pillows ftw!

Overall, I'm happy with this! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And, today another one has been delivered - Kono Aozora ni, Yakusoku o (PSP version)

aozora.jpg

Like many other VNs, I've found it by clicking on random screenshots on vndb home page ;) It seemed interesting, and I liked the art. It also seems to have quite good scores. And it's written by the author of White Album (1 & 2) and Damekoi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

due to the generosity of a family member, i might, -MIGHT- be getting a BANDAI PERFECT GRADE RX-0 UNICORN GUNDAM soon;

RX-0%20PG%201-60%202.jpg

if it all pans out, this will become the centerpiece of the GUNDAM-related portion of my Anime toy/model collection extant;

RX-0%20PG%201-60%2014.jpg

RX-0%20PG%201-60%2018.jpg

RX-0%20PG%201-60%2023.jpg

Also; have this little cutie-pie coming my way from "AmiAmi" soon as the Japanese shipping lockdown lets up....

Ichigeki%20Sacchu%20HoiHoi-san.jpg

Ichigeki%20Sacchu%20HoiHoi-san%20ID-3%20

FIGURE-053611_11.jpg

2010-02-07-243329.jpeg

finally, gonna be revisiting some classics of my childhood, come June;

10486823p.jpg

10486823z8.jpg

10486823a5.jpg

10486823a2.jpg

10516320p.jpg

10516320z5.jpg

10516320a3.jpg

10516320a.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found some nice deals on amazon again ;)

Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than Dawning Blue- for PC - Windows 7 Support Edition and ToHeart2 DX PLUS - Regular Edition

IMG-20210224-160013455.jpg

I've read fan-TLs of both titles, but it's nice to have originals. And I think one day I'm going to reread them untranslated. I'm especially curious about ToHeart2, since this edition has some additional content and routes from fandisc (which seems to have very polarised reviews ;) ). Also, H-scenes in ToHeart 2 XRated felt tacked-on and out of character, so I'm looking forward to the all-ages version ;) (After all, in case of this title, original was all-ages, with H version coming year later)

BTW, before I noticed, I gathered quite a lot of physical Japanese (and one translated) VNs ;)

IMG-20210224-160240056.jpg

From left to right:

• Tenohira o, Taiyou ni
  • Kanon Memorial Edition
  • Natsu no Ame
  • Sakura Strasse
  • Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi (without box)
  • World End Syndrome (the only translated one in this bunch)
  • White Album
  • Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa o Hirogete ~Cruise Sign~
  • Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi
  • To Heart 2 DX PLUS
  • Mashiro Iro Symphony ~mutsu  no hana~
  • Toradora!
  • Sorairo
  • Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o
  • True Love Story
  • To Heart PSE
  • Ano Hi no Tabibito, Fureau Mirai
  • Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na ~Brighter than a dawning blue

When did that all happened? I still remember swearing that I'd never buy physical edition of VN 😮

(I'm also currently waiting for PS3 version of White Album 2 and PS2 versions of Yotsunoha and Konneko - they should arrive next week)

Edited by adamstan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...