Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

Gargantia Official BD Boxes ... hot damn these things are on fire. Each of them weights heavier than what it looks like!

gargantia_3.png

gargantia_2.png

gargantia_1.png

The art book to the left is a guide, manuscript and designs of the characters. I got all these items very cheap from Amazon.co.jp compared to their first time they released.

The reason why I likely wont be active much in this thread is because of my latest purchase. 

hysrhPc.jpg

wow, haven't seen a 07 Lacrosse in ages. If you live in the UK the tax alone gonna hit you like a wrecking ball, running costs are gonna dip into your pocket pretty often too (if your driving is anything like mine). You brave soul

I'm sure steve would be happy... and maybe jealous.

c06iJak.jpg?1

Didn't exactly buy this one but couldnt hurt.

f3rk4r1.png

Wait you have MIRAI?

Do you know how to OCR scan? The book is just impossible to get. We would all be really grateful if someone finally put it on the internet xD

Damn, I was very close to purchasing Mahouyo until I found out there were no voice casts and decided not to purchase it. 100 USD for a freaking VN with NO voice casts? Big no. No. Brand-name VNs must have Voices. Period. It's 2010+ already. Even little small VNs have voices.

I purchased many different things last month and this month. Though this month marks the biggest money dump to date on Anime-related stuff.

DSC_0086.jpg

Just picture of what I previewed. And you can watch the rest of what we opened and showcased below:

http://youtu.be/vrIgcwe64lw?list=UURkHaNLhK37LM2VQ5yMXNQg

There are 5 parts. I pulled the 6th one off.

Playstation 3, along with Persona 4 Arena

Hatsune Miku artbook

Mami Tomoe boob mousepad

Bought some figures too, Senjouahara Hitagi, Mami Tomoe, Hatsune Miku, Suika Ibuki, Rei Ayanami, Rise Kujikawa

I'm planning on selling a few of my figures and buying replacements/new ones

Metis, Aigis, Mari, Asuka, Homura, Hatsune Miku, and Senjouagahas

This time I'm buying them all from figma for consistency sake in size and poseability.

Can't post pictures but I will when I can.

• 1 month later...