Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought my first Japanese physical manga. Browsed the fairly limited Japanese section of the comic book store nearby, and decided to go with Akame ga Kill #1.

I already own a decent amount of unTLed digital manga, but there is something special about holding the first physical one. It's a pretty great feeling :miyako:

Ma9lDbX.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A copy of The Legend of the Overfiend vol.1, signed by the tentacle master Toshio Maeda himself, courtesy of Kickstarter

lnck3Vo.jpg

Also, I recently had a spree of buying some of my favourite anime and music, like some old and new Hirasawa albums and the dvd+behind-the-scenes+OST of Kaguya, my favourite movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Chronopolis said:

I only recognize one title 妖姫のとむらい, but, nice taste you got there.

Thanks!

I kinda found my love for books again through Japanese novels and LNs, and lately I've been spending more time reading books than on games or VNs.
I still need to figure out some place (other than my twitter) to post impressions and spread the joy, but in a way these "normal" books are way more niche than even VNs if you interact with the western world, so quite uncertain what to do. 

3 hours ago, RimiNishijou said:

I'd ask how much... but seeing as I own everything (but the art book, extras(seem to just be pins), and the side games... I'm not sure i'd be worth it)

How much is it ? :vinty:

It also has all the music, (so he OSTs,) and I think there is drama CDs in there too. Haven't looked inside the music box yet. 

It costs 20.000 yen, + shipping. Not exactly cheap, but the considering all the stuff you get it's totally worth it. 

6 hours ago, Dergonu said:

It also has all the music, (so he OSTs,) and I think there is drama CDs in there too. Haven't looked inside the music box yet. 

It costs 20.000 yen, + shipping. Not exactly cheap, but the considering all the stuff you get it's totally worth it. 

Only 20 yen ? That's super cheap :p! (Bleh... 20k) ... I'll have to think it..  My collector sense says yes but my wallet says no... 

• 1 month later...