Recent (Japanese) Things You Have Purchased

Tatsujin

The plastic crack is strong with you. Those are some good looking models.

Yeah, I'm really enjoying putting them together. It's a good time learning and developing the skills and techniques to add personal little touches to them.

I Bought a really funny book, japanese to spanish guide, it's a normal guide book for shoping, going to restaurants, learning the basic things but everything is written in katakana from spanish, it is for japanese people who wants to travel to spain, I love this book xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These two CDs:

https://imperialcircusdeaddecadence.bandcamp.com/album/--2

https://imperialcircusdeaddecadence.bandcamp.com/album/-

They've been delivered to my house, but I'm at college right now.  Bandcamp will give you the files if you buy CDs, so I've gotta resist dl'ing them until I go home for a school break.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived safe and sound. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I noticed later the Amiami version didn't come with the extra accessories, that was a Goodsmile preorder exclusive, oh well.

They're really cute and surprisingly big figures, I thought for sure they'd be slightly smaller than the usual nendoroids but nope.

V0l9DXA.jpg

Arrived safe and sound. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I noticed later the Amiami version didn't come with the extra accessories, that was a Goodsmile preorder exclusive, oh well.

They're really cute and surprisingly big figures, I thought for sure they'd be slightly smaller than the usual nendoroids but nope.

V0l9DXA.jpg

Why the hell would you ever even consider wasting money on figurines? Who the hell does that? Such a poor purchase decision.